Amzer® 3500 mAh Battery Backup Solar Charger (compatible with LG-P500)

Search This thread

hsrbnr

Dec 29, 2011
I saw an amazing product on AMZER.CO.IN Its an emergency/backup charger not only for P500 but also any handheld portable device. Most distinguishing feature of it is it can charge on A/C as well as on solar energy. Now you don't have to worry about the battery of your O1 because this device called Amzer® 3500 mAh Battery Backup Solar Charger will take care of it.

ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK EVERY SMARTPOHNE USER MUST BUY THIS.

SRY TO POST IT WITHOUT A VIDEO OR LINK, BEING A NEW NOOB ON XDA, CURRENTLY I AM BARRED TO DO SO.

tdm

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2011
Seattle
Reviews on amazon are disappointing. :/

If it takes 12 hours to charge in Florida, I'm probably looking at a week here in Seattle. :p

killdashnine

Apr 29, 2010
Reviews on amazon are disappointing. :/

If it takes 12 hours to charge in Florida, I'm probably looking at a week here in Seattle. :p

I got one like this, tooks me one day to charge a small low consumption cell phone in Spain with a huge direct sunlight ... also, the battery is dying quickly (heat is not good for batteries, and using a mirror to avoid direct sunlight is not good also because the solars panels are getting f* hot ...).
Never used it on my P500, was too afraid to break the battery.

djepnguyen

Mar 27, 2012
HaNoi
tracdiaminhquan.com
i like it
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-027.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw an amazing product on AMZER.CO.IN Its an emergency/backup charger not only for P500 but also any handheld portable device. Most distinguishing feature of it is it can charge on A/C as well as on solar energy. Now you don't have to worry about the battery of your O1 because this device called Amzer® 3500 mAh Battery Backup Solar Charger will take care of it.

ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK EVERY SMARTPOHNE USER MUST BUY THIS.

SRY TO POST IT WITHOUT A VIDEO OR LINK, BEING A NEW NOOB ON XDA, CURRENTLY I AM BARRED TO DO SO.
    Brilliant. A solar charger that -- let me quote from its manual -- should not be exposed to fire, sunshine and other heat sources. :rolleyes:
    Pricey

for that price you can buy a basic functionality phone which gives good battery backup:D