Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case [FITTED for AT&T ONE X]

Search This thread

eoem.cc

Sep 25, 2012
Some HTC One X Case Pic.

Can you take some pics when it comes in? About to pull the trigger. I love my Silicrylic case but want something for the lighter days at the office etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
:D:D:D
To see this if okay?

Attachments

• o3.jpg
    o3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 257
  • o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 265
  • o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 266
Reactions: doc_v15

edditnyc

Jun 29, 2012
New York
www.eddit.net
I'm rocking this case too. Big fan...

The case does cover the front end of the USB port for some cables but not all. I bought a cable from Best Buy that isn't affected at all but a friend gave me a really generic USB cable that pops out if it gets bumped. Still all my cables will charge the phone with the case on.

gridlock489

Jul 17, 2012
Sacramento
I'm rocking this case too. Big fan...

The case does cover the front end of the USB port for some cables but not all. I bought a cable from Best Buy that isn't affected at all but a friend gave me a really generic USB cable that pops out if it gets bumped. Still all my cables will charge the phone with the case on.

I'm amazed with how good the case looks from the pictures in this thread, but the USB port worries me. Can someone possibly upload a picture directly from the side? From the OP's pictures it looks like most USB cables should be compatible...

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Well, got my grey case in today. I dont really like it. It's much, much lighter than the grey one x so it looks pretty cheap. Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to blow another $20 for the black version.

Sent from my htc_evita using xda app-developers app

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
Well, got my grey case in today. I dont really like it. It's much, much lighter than the grey one x so it looks pretty cheap. Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to blow another $20 for the black version.

by cheap did you mean the seem lines from the case? yeah i wonder about the black too, haha

skeetskeeet

May 10, 2012
Detroit
I currently have a Diztronic TPU case. I don't know much about case material and what not. Is this case worth buying to replace a Diztronic TPU? Or are they pretty much the same?

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
I currently have a Diztronic TPU case. I don't know much about case material and what not. Is this case worth buying to replace a Diztronic TPU? Or are they pretty much the same?

i have the diztronic tpu case too, i got tired of the case because it doesnt show the WHITE on the one x.. pretty much hides it and makes it feel like a black brick

my friend has a .3mm case on his galaxy s3... it felt so awesome, thin, and light weight, like a condom, ha!

but yeah since i felt his phone, made me want a thin case on the one x too. and finding cases for our XL version is pretty difficult because the size is different than the international one.. so i decided to buy this incipio case knowing that 20 bucks should make my purchase worth it, and it did. im happy with it, i wont have to buy like 5 random $2 branded ebay cases no more

gridlock489

Jul 17, 2012
Sacramento

So you have the grey One XL? I can see how this case would look cheap if the colors were mismatched. I got mine in the mail a few days ago, it looks amazing on my white phone. The black would definitely be a better match for you, but you might miss out on the metallic shine :(

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Yeah I have the grey hox. The subtle contrast looks stunning from the back, but the front only looks okay since the LCD has an absolute black boarder. It's definitely growing on me. I decided I like the combo enough that I'm not going to replace it anyway.

Sent from my HTC One XL

yobbei

Feb 26, 2008
Toronto
Yeah I have the grey hox. The subtle contrast looks stunning from the back, but the front only looks okay since the LCD has an absolute black boarder. It's definitely growing on me. I decided I like the combo enough that I'm not going to replace it anyway.

Sent from my HTC One XL

I just received mine. I think this is a new version it does not obstruct the USB port in any way. My original HTC USB cable and another OEM one fits perfectly.

However it is a tiny bit too small the case does not fit perfectly on the upper left corner.

slippers67

Nov 8, 2010
I just received mine. I think this is a new version it does not obstruct the USB port in any way. My original HTC USB cable and another OEM one fits perfectly.

However it is a tiny bit too small the case does not fit perfectly on the upper left corner.

You may have received the international version. It's slightly smaller, and has the cut out.

I finally solved the issue for mine. Dremel + super fine grit grinder removed the offending bit of plastic, and I rounded off the corners to match the cutout for the volume buttons. Can't even tell it wasn't sent this way.

Reactions: edditnyc

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
Mine never blocked the HTC cable. I don't think any of them did. The issue is with some aftermarket cables people have. Personally, I have only owned HTC cables.

Sent from my HTC One XL

Yeah, mine never blocked the cable either, fits perfectly with the oem cable.

the reason why i recommended this case was because its difficult to find a nice case for the at&t one x online. Its easy to be mistaken with the international one x case for the XL's,

so yeah, use the cable it came with, or find a slim one people!:silly:

mrjayviper

Sep 6, 2012
sorry to bring up an old thread but how well does the case protect the lens? can I have the phone lying face up and not be worried the lens could get scratched? thanks! :)

slojko

Oct 30, 2011
Do not buy this case, it doesn't protect the screen at all from a face down drop and it can slip out of the case very easily(which happened to me and broke my screen )

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

954wrecker

Jul 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Do not buy this case, it doesn't protect the screen at all from a face down drop and it can slip out of the case very easily(which happened to me and broke my screen )

That is exactly why I went with the Incipio SILICRYLIC Case. It protects the front and back covers the power and volume buttons making it much easier to press them and it isn't too bulky. Sorry slojko to hear about the broken screen

Last edited:

slojko

Oct 30, 2011
That is exactly why I went with the Incipio SILICRYLIC Case. It protects the front and back covers the power and volume buttons making it much easier to press them and it isn't too bulky. Sorry slojko to hear about the broken screen

thank you for the sympathy. good choice i feel that TPU cases are superior over all other widely available materials. this case and the spigen ultra thin air are almost identical and i would never ever recommend to anyone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, i've finally found a case i'm satisfied with. I've been looking for cases around on ebay, always buying those random 2 dollar-10 dollar tpu crap.. and was never happy because it made my phone feel bulky. After a lot of research, I found the Incipio feather ultra thin case for about 22 dollars. Its a lot more than what i would spend on a case but I guess i can say its worth it. It feels ONE WITH THE PHONE. Its light, feels strong and sturdy... just simply clean and elegant. The feel to the case is like a strong sturdy plastic for the structure, and the surface touch is like a premium rubber type material with a matte feel

here are some pictures just because I love this combination so much, hopefully it'l work out for you guys too..

remember to click thanks!

incipio012.jpg

incipio013.jpg

incipio014.jpg

incipio016.jpg

incipio008.jpg

incipio009.jpg

incipio007.jpg

incipio006.jpg

incipio005.jpg

incipio004.jpg

incipio003.jpg

incipio002.jpg

remember to click thanks!
    Does it cover the camera enough so you can lay it flat on its back?

I might get one.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Yes

Some HTC One X Case Pic.

Can you take some pics when it comes in? About to pull the trigger. I love my Silicrylic case but want something for the lighter days at the office etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    :D:D:D
    To see this if okay?

You may have received the international version. It's slightly smaller, and has the cut out.

I finally solved the issue for mine. Dremel + super fine grit grinder removed the offending bit of plastic, and I rounded off the corners to match the cutout for the volume buttons. Can't even tell it wasn't sent this way.
    sorry to bring up an old thread but how well does the case protect the lens? can I have the phone lying face up and not be worried the lens could get scratched? thanks! :)

If the table is flat you will have no problem.

Sent from my HTC One XL