Fix wi-fi and overclocked kernel for maclaw studio cyanogenmod 11

Search This thread

pankspoo

Account currently disabled
here we go how to fix wifi issu and how to use overclocked kernel for maclow studio 11

¡è beaware:
>oc kernel is highly unstable on aosp rom of alberto so dont use it

> dont know whethere this method works on your rom or any other rom so give it try at your own risk
>because oc kernel phone feels somewhat warm and some more battery drain but performance will be greater than ever

>you can use hotplug deadline and cpu dreq from 200-1150 to reduce battery drain

>generally wifi works great but some times if doesn't starts then go to recocery wipe cache reboot it will be ok

>warning : i am not way responsible for any kind of damage to u r device

>great thanx to alberto for aosp modules(fix wifi issue) and DaRkRhiN for process

>download these modules files (these are system - lib-modules file of aosp rom by alberto) if you have aosp rom you can extract system-lib-modules file or download

https://db.tt/jAW63hXM

>download oc kernel 3.0.101 by cocafe

http://d-h.st/vrW

>now open maclow cm 11 rom on windows pc
delete boot.image and paste downloded oc kernel bootimage

>now go to system>libs>modules>delete all files and paste all downloded modules files

>now exit zip file -put it in sd card -go to recovary do all wipes flash modified maclow rom zip+gapps package

>reboot

>go to wifi- go to advanced -enable scanning always available
thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and feel the fastness of oc kernel booooooooomb boooooooomb boooooomb........

Last edited:

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
i thought some one who really need wifi to be fixed and unfortunately he missed to see 2 topics(both threads have different topics) that's why nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool down man

i am not the man who creates unless threads and posts to earn thanx meter maaaaaan see i have just posted 88 post from the date of joining

Okay, but just one post is enough for that. No need to open three threads.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
here we go how to fix wifi issu and how to use overclocked kernel for maclow studio 11

¡è beaware:

> dont know whethere this method works on your rom or any other rom so give it try at your own risk
>because oc kernel phone feels somewhat warm and some more battery drain but performance will be greater than ever

>you can use hotplug deadline and cpu dreq from 200-1150 to reduce battery drain

>generally wifi works great but some times if doesn't starts then go to recocery wipe cache reboot it will be ok

>great thanx to alberto for aosp modules(fix wifi issue) and DaRkRhiN for process

>download these modules files (these are system - lib-modules file of aosp rom by alberto) if you have aosp rom you can extract system-lib-modules file or download

>now go to system>libs>modules>delete all files and paste all downloded modules files

>now exit zip file -put it in sd card -go to recovary do all wipes flash modified maclow rom zip+gapps package

>reboot

I can flash this from stock, right?

pankspoo

It just freezes and then I get random reboot :(
i am on 6/1/2014 maclow built modified this built and flashed via cwm recovery every thing is ok all frequencies are working well
have u modified voltage control i think its a major thing with oc kernel that causes freezing and crashing well u should follow all steps with older version of maclaws rom i. e 6/01/2014

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
i am on 6/1/2014 maclow built modified this built and flashed via cwm recovery every thing is ok all frequencies are working well
have u modified voltage control i think its a major thing with oc kernel that causes freezing and crashing well u should follow all steps with older version of maclaws rom i. e 6/01/2014

So just do the same but then with the 6-1-2014 built?

EDIT: When I keep processor and I/O standard and mhz at 1.0, I have no reboots as far as I see now.

Last edited:

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
Already have flashed TC's CM11.
Will do it later on the day:thumbup:

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070

mhmadfarooq

Dec 13, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A50
keeps rebooting

>reboot

I did exactly what u said, and it works. but my phone keep rebooting!!! what's the problem??!!

giagia96

Dec 30, 2012
First, the AOSP rom is not just by albertop97, he have done most of work, but by the J-Team. Is like to say tha cm 11 are from paul l. or Rox and that's not from Team Canjica.
The oc kernel you have linked is not from cocafe, but from albertop97 and so from J-Team.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2

pankspoo

I did exactly what u said, and it works. but my phone keep rebooting!!! what's the problem??!!
I think its oC kernel problem with some specific built roms .I used this method on cm11 by maclaw 6/1/14 built and it worked while some other users says oc kernel not working on mc11 but there builts are different I.e they are using 21/1 built again aosp ROM also unstable on oC kernel ROM gets reboots every time.
now I am using this method on beanstalk ROM and voila it worked again oc kernel working correctly no reboot at all I think u should give this try on beanstalk ROM by iidax

mhmadfarooq

Dec 13, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A50
I think its oC kernel problem with some specific built roms .I used this method on cm11 by maclaw 6/1/14 built and it worked while some other users says oc kernel not working on mc11 but there builts are different I.e they are using 21/1 built again aosp ROM also unstable on oC kernel ROM gets reboots every time.
now I am using this method on beanstalk ROM and voila it worked again oc kernel working correctly no reboot at all I think u should give this try on beanstalk ROM by iidax
thanx.. I'll try it later.
But I am also facing the same problem with cm 10.2 !!! do you have any idea about the problem?!

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013

Can you use all governers? Without getting reboots? And how is the performance compared with your previous ROM (cm11) with oc?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

pankspoo

Can you use all governers? Without getting reboots? And how is the performance compared with your previous ROM (cm11) with oc?

ya I can use all governors without reboot but Io schelduler goes back to cfq as default scheduler
performance is some what lower than mc 11 as this result clearly shown by benchmark I.e for beanstalk quadrant is 4000 while for mc 11 4200

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why three threads opened????????

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

Because he is fan of Breakerlaw.I think you can use him as tester for YGFP :D
    i thought some one who really need wifi to be fixed and unfortunately he missed to see 2 topics(both threads have different topics) that's why nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool down man

i am not the man who creates unless threads and posts to earn thanx meter maaaaaan see i have just posted 88 post from the date of joining

Okay, but just one post is enough for that. No need to open three threads.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

¡è beaware:

>reboot

Why three threads opened????????

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070