Which custom rom is best for canvas 4?

This question is useful to you all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

vivek jain

May 2, 2014
cant login to google id

plz help me i an not able to signin to any google account with my canvas 4 .
i have rooted canvas 4
some day before i downloaded freedom app after that i got this problem...
i have done hard reset nothing happend...
what to do plz help me

shubham patel

Nov 27, 2013
jabalpur
www.facebook.com
Can any buddy suggest me which custom rom is best for canvas 4?

speed rebirth hit thanx if i helped u

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

i have rooted canvas 4
what to do plz help me

try to do factory reset or check ur apn (internet) settings or try to update google play service and google play store thanx if i helped u

Reactions: vivek jain

mumayank

Apr 13, 2014
Bangalore
I have flashed 4 custom roms till now on my canvas 4. I bet you Pranjal's rom is the best rom so far. What's more, it's still developing to become more awesome. One thing though, sound quality sucks big time. But its not the rom's problem as hardware support by micromax devices is pathetic you know. Even though I found revolution hd's sound quality to be the awesomest so far. still i believe in revolution hd you get just the audio better, its radio doesn't work properly, which includes wifi, bluetooth, radio.

So go with pranjal's rom, and development regarding the audio is going on. So mostly you'll receive an update soon enough.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

I have flashed 4 custom roms till now on my canvas 4. I bet you Pranjal's rom is the best rom so far. What's more, it's still developing to become more awesome. One thing though, sound quality sucks big time. But its not the rom's problem as hardware support by micromax devices is pathetic you know. Even though I found revolution hd's sound quality to be the awesomest so far. still i believe in revolution hd you get just the audio better, its radio doesn't work properly, which includes wifi, bluetooth, radio.

So go with pranjal's rom, and development regarding the audio is going on. So mostly you'll receive an update soon enough.

Links:
pranjal's rom
http:// forum.xda-developers .com/canvas-4/development/4-2-1-pranjals-canvas-4-a210-rom-v1-1-t2586672/page7

revolution hd
http:// forum.xda-developers .com/canvas-4/development/romportcanvas-4revolution-hd-t2717179

please remove spaces from the link.

Reactions: pranjal18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can any buddy suggest me which custom rom is best for canvas 4?

speed rebirth hit thanx if i helped u

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

i have rooted canvas 4
    what to do plz help me

try to do factory reset or check ur apn (internet) settings or try to update google play service and google play store thanx if i helped u

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Links:
    pranjal's rom
    http:// forum.xda-developers .com/canvas-4/development/4-2-1-pranjals-canvas-4-a210-rom-v1-1-t2586672/page7

revolution hd
    http:// forum.xda-developers .com/canvas-4/development/romportcanvas-4revolution-hd-t2717179

please remove spaces from the link.
    PureXperia Z2 port by neroD

I found the rom PureXperia Z2 by dev neroD the best..
    it has great audio,performance,battery tweaks, and what not...:D:D:good::good:
    Pranjal's ROM

Hi guys reading this thread. When people search for a new ROM, they aren't just looking at a better looking ROM. A rom which could remain close to stock, occupies less memory, has better management of RAM, gives better sound quality, has good display and most importantly is stable.

I've tested around 5 ROMs till now, and I found only 1 rom which provides all these features for Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Pranjal's ROM
    Hi guys reading this thread. When people search for a new ROM, they aren't just looking at a better looking ROM. A rom which could remain close to stock, occupies less memory, has better management of RAM, gives better sound quality, has good display and most importantly is stable.

I've tested around 5 ROMs till now, and I found only 1 rom which provides all these features for Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Pranjal's ROM

Thank you!! :) :) :)