[ROM]DiKeJ's Gaming ROM

Search This thread

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
NOTE:MODs if u think its wrong please move it...i have just shared this...
I have talked to the DEV of this ROM he said he will post his v2 of the ROM on xda...
And i m posting this here because its like sharing this and thats the reason i m posting this on general section and not on developnment...
And i have also took the permission of the DEV and convened him to post his v02 on xda...

Original threat here.

dsc02534d.jpg
scaled.php

Downloads:

Main ROM:HERE
HOTFIX 1:HERE
STATUS BAR WIDGET MOD:HERE
Bravia And xLoud:HERE
DooMKerneL RECOMMENDED:HERE
ZKernel:HERE
FreeKernel mod405.2:HERE
2.3Th kernel 027h:
HERE

INSTALLATION:
(1)Full wipe from xrecovery
(2)Wipe cache
(3)Wipe Dalvik Cache
(4)Wipe Battery Stats
(5)Install zip...

Credits:
DiKeJ himself!!
Wolfbreak(DiKeJ said he have taken some wolf's tweaks but their are more DiKeJ tweaks he said...)
Z,FXP(You all know!!)
Doomlord
Don't know more people who helped DiKeJ...

v02 Preview only 5-7 apps but u can have other apps from add ons
1000382v.jpg

GAME ON!!

Last edited:

xhead

Sep 6, 2011
Is the point of this rom just to increase fps and decrease lag for games?

sab3r

Mar 10, 2011
I know its old topic but anyway I had 200mb freee ram today after first restart :) Its kinda really great rom! as DiKeJ said it can be base for your specific rom since a lot of apps where removed :]

DiKeJ

May 1, 2011
Poland - Zgierz
Thanks sahibunlimited, for sharing my old ROM version, it's first DiXperia(1), for now, go to Devs section and download DiXperia2 - much faster, new ROM, awesome performance, etc.. DiXperia(1) not needed right now. I think we can end writing this(but you decide :p). Here I'm not answering bug/questions about ROM - do this in DX2 topic. Bye :)

rotundo

Feb 15, 2011
Does this version have the problem of not being able to sync your contacts to your google account ilke v2 has?

Top Liked Posts