[Q] Samsung S4 help needed... Please

Search This thread

Syed Majeeth

Mar 3, 2014
Hi

I bought Samsung S4 mobile in Dubai Aug 2013 and I used it in India now.

Here are the specifications.

Model: GT-I9505
Model name: Galaxy S 4 LTE
Version: Android 4.3 (Upgraded on December through samsung kies)
PDA: I9505XXUEMKF
CSC: I9505OXXEMK3
MODEM: I9505XXUEMKF

I has been using the mobile from September 2013. Initially, it was working fine, but after a month, the phone has been restarting randomly (but frequently) and starts with its default language (which is French). Also the phone heats up nearby the SD card slot. I searched the forum and came to know that the problem might be with battery or SD card. So, I removed my SD card and used my phone and it has been working fine without SD card and there was no issues till last week. The same problem comes up last week. I tried Factory Data reset and wiped cache too. But, the restart and heat problem occurs frequently.

Kindly suggest me a solution for me.. Appreciate the help!!!

Thanks!!!

ewa12321

May 19, 2010
Ask in GT-I9505 forum. You posted in wrong forum. This forum is for American S4 Active vesions and international S4A GT-I9295

Maybe some apps running in backgroubd are causing this? Did you rooted it?

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9295 przy użyciu Tapatalka

D

Deleted member 5657508

Ask in GT-I9505 forum. You posted in wrong forum. This forum is for American S4 Active vesions and international S4A GT-I9295
Ditto.
Hi

I bought Samsung S4 mobile in Dubai Aug 2013 and I used it in India now.

In the future, you probably don't need to touch the font button, sans serif is always easier to read...

Have you installed a custom ROM? Have you overclocked the device or played with the Governor at all? Try installing something like greenify or clean master that will keep your CPU from being over worked with too many apps.

The fact that it restarts on its own makes me think there is either a hardware or firmware issue. Have you tried doing a factory reset? Have you recently updated the software? If not, is there an update you should consider making?