Plz, I want a reliable micro sd for note 3

Search This thread

sehooo

Apr 30, 2011
Zagazig
I was using my old 32 kingstone class 4 and it suddenly died and now I am going to buy a new one ,which one you recommend me for buying ? , I read about SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 and what type of format most reliable for it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Anything below class 8 is at risk of breakdowns on a newer model phone. They're fine for older and less advanced models, but not the new high-end ranges.

Sandisk or Samsung's own line of SDcards is your best bet.

I've personally never had issues with Sandisk.

Had a Medion class 6 one and that one kept becoming unwritable every few days.

Reactions: sehooo

sehooo

Apr 30, 2011
Zagazig
Thx for help , I ordered SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A from amazon.com

Reactions: cliver
Source? I've had a 64GB SanDisk micro since they cost $100, across two Note IIs and now two Note IIIs and never had a problem with the sd card.

You're on the source. It's XDA and the many, many experiences from users. Plus of course general advice from Samsung itself.

To my knowledge SanDisk never made the 64GB MicroSD's below class 10... :confused: It was announced second (After Kingmax, iirc) and first to market the 64GB MicroSDXC in September 2011, and that was a class 10....

The "basic" range doesn't go above 32GB.

Max_Pain

Oct 29, 2006
Miami, FL
Well I was hoping more for an article or study as to why a slower card would inherently cause problems.
My card is a Sandisk 64gb Mobile Ultra. It didn't have a class rating on it but Google says that's Class 10. I paid $96 for it...Amazon sells them for $43 now. Damn.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
It's mine. Not so bad :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 74

jasmineee

Oct 10, 2013
Phoenix
You can also get a 64gb samsung pro sd card from best buy for $60 on sale instead of $100.

just search Samsung - Pro 64GB microSDHC Memory Card :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the SanDisk 64 Ultra. Only had it and my note3 for a few days but it works fine. Format the card on the phone for best results in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Anything below class 8 is at risk of breakdowns on a newer model phone. They're fine for older and less advanced models, but not the new high-end ranges.

Sandisk or Samsung's own line of SDcards is your best bet.

I've personally never had issues with Sandisk.

Had a Medion class 6 one and that one kept becoming unwritable every few days.
    Thx for help , I ordered SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card 30MB/s with Adapter SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A from amazon.com