[08 November 2007] OtO V 0.5b - One Touch Organizer " Toggled Tasks"

Search This thread

ArcticCat

Feb 13, 2003
Feel free to spread the word around about OtO BUT please do not distribute the Binaries link to http://www.OneTouchInnovation.com

OtO now has its own domain http://www.OneTouchInnovation.com as well as a forum http://www.OneTouchInnovation.com/forums

In this version you can now set a task as completed/pending directly from OtO and you get a minimize button to keep OtO running in the background
Credits goes to Tene for his continuous help on how I shld proceed and for Phd48 for the graphics of this software to be.

Accepted Feature requests
* All day event
* showing days with events on the month view
* day view

FAQ
If you need more info about how to customize OtO please check http://www.onetouchinnovation.com/onetouchorganizer/faq

Requests
-If you are interested to translate OtO please drop me a PM
* French translator found
* German translator found
* Spanish translator found
* Portuguese translator found
* Greek translator found
* Italian translator found
* Danish translator found
* Polish translator found

-Please when to reply to this thread
* put the word "BUG" in the title if ur reporting a bug
* put "feature request" in the title if it is a feature request
this will allow me to search faster for what I am looking for

Know Issues
Doesn't look nice on VGA devices
Doesn't look nice in landscape mode

Change Log
08 November 2008: version 0.5b
--------------------------------
new features
-Possibility to chose language from the Config file
-SIP will Show/Hide automatically when needed
-Month flip is now on whole screen, swipe finger quickly in less than 250ms
-Press and hold on a task for 250ms to toggle between completed/not completed
-Minimize button configurable by settings
Bug fixes
-fixed error with "NONE" string when running in a translated language
Graphics
-Change the future tasks color from blue to a lighter blue
-Replaced the cancel/save buttons
-More finger friendly wheel

Full change log can be found : http://www.onetouchinnovation.com/onetouchorganizer/change-log

Version 0.5b release notes can be found : http://www.onetouchinnovation.com/onetouchorganizer/one-touch-organizer-05b-release-notes
To get oto go there:
http://www.onetouchinnovation.com/

Last edited:

phd48

Aug 23, 2007
I could definitely use an application like this if it works well. Would be willing to test it for you. I have a Mogul w/ WM6 so I don't know how helpful it would be though. Also willing to help with graphics/design. How do you have the skinning set up now?

martinbr

Aug 6, 2007
You already know it, but i am willing to test as well :)
I have a HTC Touch running WM6.

Cant wait to see some screenshots or alpha release..

Trekvogel

Aug 21, 2007
Willing to test with a HTC Touch. Yes, I would use it a lot like I use and love PocketCM a lot.

emmeborn

Dec 4, 2005
Sweden
Me too would like to have a finger friendly calendar. It is a real pain in the a.. to add an appointment with just one hand and no stylus. I use a WM6 Prophet and I am ready to beta test!

phd48

Aug 23, 2007
Thank you for your proposition, I don't have any skinning yet but we have time to discuss this as it goes

Definitely. Just let me know what you need and I can see if I'm able to help. I don't know how far into development you are with the application, but here are some ideas I had on how it could work/look.

How about something like this, very basic and visual. Days with appointments are colored (maybe multiple colors for different types of events, so you can visually see what is going on)

Initial view is month view. You can press left or right at top to move months, select days by pressing on them. Add new event/appointment to that day by pressing + (goes to add appointment screen), or view day's appointments by going to Day mode. Today button brings you to day view for current day.

calendar.jpg

jrproulx

Aug 26, 2007
Toronto
Keeping a close eye on this app. As far as i'm concerned this is a definite necessity for my HTC Touch WM6. Can't wait to test it out.

robertn

Sep 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Definitely. Just let me know what you need and I can see if I'm able to help. I don't know how far into development you are with the application, but here are some ideas I had on how it could work/look.

How about something like this, very basic and visual. Days with appointments are colored (maybe multiple colors for different types of events, so you can visually see what is going on)

Initial view is month view. You can press left or right at top to move months, select days by pressing on them. Add new event/appointment to that day by pressing + (goes to add appointment screen), or view day's appointments by going to Day mode. Today button brings you to day view for current day.

calendar.jpg

that looks really good! very interested in all this!

martinbr

Aug 6, 2007

calendar.jpg

Looks great!

ArcticCat

Feb 13, 2003

calendar.jpg

Looks COOL :D
But I will start to just ADD appointment/task maybe later we will go for a full calendar, however This view is needed in anyway
I love you guys I will post something in the coming 2 days I promise, something very basic to start with tho

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have an mda compact 3 with wm6 htc touch rom.

I can this organizer not to be install.
    This give an error message.

"An unexpected errror has occured in oto.exe.
    select quit and then restart this program, or select details for mor..... "

That is the error message ;

OtO.exe
    DirectoryNotFoundException
    An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor()
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor()
    at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor()
    at alpha.MainForm.MainMenu()
    at alpha.MainForm..ctor()
    at alpha.MainForm.Main()