[Recovery] CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8 for XT925 and XT926 (**UPDATED**2013-02-19)

Search This thread

jabeth407

I want to say hello to the Razr HD community. For those who don't know my work, I develop the JellyBean rom for the Atrix. Today I built this recovery for Razr HD.

THIS RECOVERY SHOULD BE USED ONLY ON RAZRHD XT925 WITH A UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

For now, to keep as safe as possible, this recovery will not backup and will not restore pds or any other internal partition not listed here:
boot
system
cache
data
sdcard

Maybe you want to be sure this recovery will work and will not damage your phone. I suggest all installing this to make some tests with /cache partition: copy some file to /cache, execute a backup from recovery, format it and execute an advanced restore through recovery.

Download link:
http://goo.im/devs/epinter/cwmrecovery6015-xt925_20121104-epinter.img

The recovery should be flashed though fastboot:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery cwmrecovery6015-xt925_20121104-epinter.img

Hope this helps everyone with a unlocked XT925.

Has anyone tried this on an xt926?

Reactions: jmcdonald58

GoClifGo05

Jul 1, 2012
Maryland
Re: [Recovery] CWM Recovery v6.0.1.5 for XT925

You need an unlocked boot loader. If you have the developer edition XT926 then we have CWM and TWRP also, thanks to hashcode/dhacker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Ghostly00

Feb 5, 2010
Hey guys,

so i just flashed CWM trying to do a nandroid back up and file size is coming out small. Only 10 mb.

is that normal?

Doing a back up before i install CM10.

Even Rom manager does not recognize i have CWM installed already

Last edited:

sxg75

Feb 27, 2011
For now, to keep as safe as possible, this recovery will not backup and will not restore pds or any other internal partition not listed here:
boot
system
cache
data
sdcard

Hello epinter - from this "later" point of view - are these infos still "up to date"? Or are in the meanwhile more partitions which may be backed up/restored safely? This in regard of many user who want to try out CM10* and want to make sure they can do a Nandroid backup of their Stock ICS or JB. Thanks in Advance!!

Also I'd like to have one little change: Would it be possible to chose *not* to wipe internal SD when wiping? Also Thanks in Advance!!

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Hello epinter - from this "later" point of view - are these infos still "up to date"? Or are in the meanwhile more partitions which may be backed up/restored safely? This in regard of many user who want to try out CM10* and want to make sure they can do a Nandroid backup of their Stock ICS or JB. Thanks in Advance!!

Also I'd like to have one little change: Would it be possible to chose *not* to wipe internal SD when wiping? Also Thanks in Advance!!

CWM or TWRP don't backup all the partitions of the phone, just a few specified by the maintainer.

fegone

Nov 30, 2008
I didn't reach to do it, after severa tries heres what i typed in terminal (I have a mac) :

fastboot -w
fastboot flash recovery <drag the image file in>

Tada

Obrigado Emerson :D

Last edited:

kcasner

Feb 16, 2010
Successfully flashed on xt926 after unlocking the bootloader that was released today!

Last edited:
Reactions: charles47

JohnLocke44

Dec 6, 2012
Palmas - TO
After I flash the CWM, when I enter the recovery, the only thing that appears on my cell ohone is the dead android...
I've already tried the new version of CWM and the older too, thanks!

Hashcode

Senior Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2011
When you see the android screen, press both Vol up and down at the same time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to say hello to the Razr HD community. For those who don't know my work, I develop the JellyBean rom for the Atrix. Today I built this recovery for Razr HD.

Disclaimer:
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this recovery may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

THIS RECOVERY SHOULD BE USED ONLY ON RAZRHD WITH A UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

Maybe you want to be sure this recovery will work and will not damage your phone. I suggest all installing this to make some tests with /cache partition: copy some file to /cache, execute a backup from recovery, format it and execute an advanced restore through recovery.

Download link:
    hhttp://goo.im/devs/epinter/cwmrecovery6028-xt925_20130219-epinter.img

The recovery should be flashed though fastboot:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery cwmrecovery6028-xt925_20130219-epinter.img

Hope this helps everyone with a unlocked XT925.
    Hi,

I built latest CWM Touch 6.0.3.5 for XT925 on Recovery Builder.
    You will find it here : http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.org/job/recovery/34475/

It works well, just a little message at the bottom of CWM screen : warning no file_contexts
    Hello,

I just built latest Touch CWM 6.0.4.4 for XT925.

added in attachement.

Bye
    please is there flashable zip for 6.0.4.4 ? my pc does not work and I want to install from custum recovery

Use recovery tools from playstore to install any recovery from the phone..

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk