Flappy Angry Birds [Game][MOD][2014/02/17]

Search This thread

kinglauryl

Nov 10, 2004
Manila
Flappy Bird is back.......I mean Flappy Angry Bird! Introducing Yellow Bird as the protagonist. Comes in 2 versions, normal and cheated, both can be installed simultaneously.
Install it like normal APK file. Enjoy!

Normal Version: http://d-h.st/rjs

Cheated Version: http://d-h.st/zNr

Tested on following devices:
ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Magic 4033E / Acer Iconia / HUAWEI Ascend G510 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210 / Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 / Xperia go ST27i

"There are some here who thinks I stole the game......how can I steal something that is free.....less talk less mistake, more talk more mistake .....and if you are jealous on what I'm doing, knock yourself out"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-17.png
    10 KB · Views: 1,419
  • Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-23.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-23.png
    14 KB · Views: 1,516
  • Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-18-28.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 867
  • Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-19-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-07-18-19-13.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,259
Last edited:

ekerbuddyeker

Flappy Bird is back.......I mean Flappy Angry Bird! Introducing Yellow Bird as the protagonist. Comes in 2 versions, normal and cheated, both can be installed simultaneously.
Install it like normal APK file. Enjoy!

Normal Version: http://d-h.st/rjs

Cheated Version: http://d-h.st/zNr

Tested on following devices:
ALCATELONE TOUCH Magic 4033E / Acer Iconia / HUAWEI Ascend G510 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 / Xperia go

Man, what an unnecessary angry response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

killoid

Feb 5, 2013
@kinglauryl can you plz remove the ads & sounds? & also can you make the score to show at the end of the game?i mean not everytime while playing. & plz make the gap of the pipes a little big.

kinglauryl

Nov 10, 2004
Manila
Free doesn't mean you can take it, put in other (copyrighted) art in it and republish it as your own. It even says .gears in the screenshots.
The game was free to play. The way I see it it's damaging to the original author.

1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2. I did not earn a single cent here
3. The moderator agrees I did not steal anything (Post #5)
4. It says Gears because they owned the game that's why this is called a MOD.
5. And if what I did is damaging, imagine what the real author did, he earned thousand of dollars or even millions yet using Nintendo's Super Mario background and sounds without paying royalty or whatsoever, now tell me who DAMAGED who???

Last edited:

kinglauryl

Nov 10, 2004
Manila
@kinglauryl can you plz remove the ads & sounds? & also can you make the score to show at the end of the game?i mean not everytime while playing. & plz make the gap of the pipes a little big.

I would like to but for now no further enhancing there's too many negative comments here, don't these people understand the meaning of MOD? A MOD is you take somebody's work enhance it to your liking and share it (without earning a single cent) to forum like this one (XDA) without being branded as a thief. I wonder why people are jealous???

Last edited:

kinglauryl

Nov 10, 2004
Manila
For Angry Response

To fellow members who might stumble upon this POST. I am not here to get my 5 second of fame.....I am here just to share a MOD I did to fellow members who might be interested in learning more about Android development. Earlier posts suggest I am stealing something here??? Did I earn anything? Did somebody gave me money to build this MOD? Did I became famous? The answer to all of this questions is NO, so if you feel you don't like this post just ignore it, leave, look for other post that make you feel better. If your envious or JEALOUS, I advice you to research here XDA about tutorials how to MOD, you wont learn anything from posting NONSENSE like, "you stole someone's work, you copy someone's game", WHINING wont get you anywhere, WHINING are for losers, remember that!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First. You stole a game
    Second you stole characters from another game.
    I mean really leave it alone let the game die.
    I dont see why everyone has to try an "save the game" yet just want credit for it..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Members Flappy bird was a free game. The OP did not steal anything. Please no more lashing out at the op

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk