[Q] No more fullscreen in you tube app???

Search This thread

rlm0n0

Jun 24, 2008
Chicago
Hey guys, quick question: I have updated to the latest version stock and for some reason i dont see an option for full screen in the you tube app. Anyone else having this issue?? There used to be a square shaped icon in the bottom right corner of the player window and now it is gone. Ive looked through the options, am i missing anything???? Thanks in advance........RL

ETA: So apparantly its a problem that others are experiencing as well. Found this thread in the Prime forum....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2042736

It really is a shame..... anyone know where to get the previous version apk??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-12-19-43-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-12-19-43-49.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

ja450n

Sep 2, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
If you have YouTube installed as a system app you can just uninstall the update. That's what I did.

Also, this only happens when the DOCK_STATE != 0, (i.e. when you have the tablet in the keyboard dock) this isn't specific to the transformers either, it would be any tablet that had some any of dock.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

lartomar2002

Mar 24, 2011
Near Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Hey guys, quick question: I have updated to the latest version stock and for some reason i dont see an option for full screen in the you tube app. Anyone else having this issue?? There used to be a square shaped icon in the bottom right corner of the player window and now it is gone. Ive looked through the options, am i missing anything???? Thanks in advance........RL

ETA: So apparantly its a problem that others are experiencing as well. Found this thread in the Prime forum....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2042736

It really is a shame..... anyone know where to get the previous version apk??

I do not care for the new format at all. It seems everyone is trying to emulate Google Now cards.

rvenes

Jun 26, 2009
I just updated my youtube client on my tf700 and the fullscreen button is there, with the dock attached...

(or it updated it self...)