Themer for Moto X

Search This thread

Globalrebel

Nov 8, 2006
California
So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?

StephenMilone

Nov 10, 2009
New York
So I LOVE Themer! But, for some odd reason it chooses not to work on our Moto X. I get an error that states the DPI on our device is not compatible with Themer. What's odd is that I was able to get it to work at one point, but it had problems. Anyone else know of a way to fix this?

did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.

Reactions: BPinard

Mayze23

Aug 1, 2010
I wish themer didn't check the DPI. I loved themer on my S4 but I can't stand the default nav bar size on the X to be able to use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

did you resize the nav bar via gravity box or similar? thats what i did and had to revert to 100% to test themer.