[Pledge] HTC One Dual Sim - Viper Rom Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

geek-baba

Oct 15, 2013
Let me start by thanking @s_superman persistence to get the Venom team to agree to support the HTC One Dual Sim as long as the community can send them a device. To clarify dual sim model support will be continued as long as the base android firmware is the same as the regular HTC One. We can discuss any concern/questions other users may have in this thread. The objective of this thread is to get pledge from the community and if we are able to reach $500, decide on how/where to buy the device and ship it to Venom team.

Also I would like to clarify that I have started this thread upon request from @s_superman and @mahesh_9j to facilitate the initiative. This was also required as there is no english stock 4.3 or 4.4 rom european OTA for dual sims released, neither there is genuine custom rom for the device (MaximusHD support was terminated after 4.2.2 MaximusHD just released the kitkat based rom, however its only supporting 802w model).

Till now we have support form the following users( Total $355 ):

@s_superman - $100
@mahesh_9j - $25
@shwetkprabhat - $100
@sankar24 ~ $25
@Amar.B - $25
@khizernoon - $30
@eurorv - $50

Please show your support in this thread and I will update the pledge amount accordingly.

Last edited:

geek-baba

Oct 15, 2013
Totally support the idea.. The donation is going through you @shwetkprabhat right. Please put a donation link(button) in the post some people using tapatalk and it's not visible to them.. Thanks

Thanks for your support! We have not started to collect the donation yet, once we reach the goal, then decide on the donation method. If you support this initiative please let us know how much you can contribute and I will update the thread.

geek-baba

Oct 15, 2013
guys - I am thinking of closing this thread because of following reasons, let me know you thoughts:

1. MaximusHD released for 802w (I know the 802d owners will be disappointed)
2. WWE European kitkat rom is released for 802w english users.
3. M8 is already out
4. At least 2 stable viper kang's are available on russian/chinese sites.
5. Not enough support from community for 802 models

Last edited:

Amar.B

Feb 12, 2013
Sarajevo
HTC One X
HTC Wildfire S
guys - I am thinking of closing this thread because of following reasons, let me know you thoughts:

1. MaximusHD released for 802w (I know the 802d owners will be disappointed)
2. WWE European kitkat rom is released now for english users.
3. M8 is already out
4. At least 2 stable viper kang's are available on russian/chinese sites.
5. Not enough support from community for 802 models

You are totally 100% present right I wished if it was there more support but it seems like there is no one interested

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk 4

geek-baba

Oct 15, 2013

Attachments

• update.png
    update.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 250
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let me start by thanking @s_superman persistence to get the Venom team to agree to support the HTC One Dual Sim as long as the community can send them a device. To clarify dual sim model support will be continued as long as the base android firmware is the same as the regular HTC One. We can discuss any concern/questions other users may have in this thread. The objective of this thread is to get pledge from the community and if we are able to reach $500, decide on how/where to buy the device and ship it to Venom team.

Also I would like to clarify that I have started this thread upon request from @s_superman and @mahesh_9j to facilitate the initiative. This was also required as there is no english stock 4.3 or 4.4 rom european OTA for dual sims released, neither there is genuine custom rom for the device (MaximusHD support was terminated after 4.2.2 MaximusHD just released the kitkat based rom, however its only supporting 802w model).

Till now we have support form the following users( Total $355 ):

@s_superman - $100
    @mahesh_9j - $25
    @shwetkprabhat - $100
    @sankar24 ~ $25
    @Amar.B - $25
    @khizernoon - $30
    @eurorv - $50

Please show your support in this thread and I will update the pledge amount accordingly.
    Totally support the idea.. The donation is going through you @shwetkprabhat right. Please put a donation link(button) in the post some people using tapatalk and it's not visible to them.. Thanks

Thanks for your support! We have not started to collect the donation yet, once we reach the goal, then decide on the donation method. If you support this initiative please let us know how much you can contribute and I will update the thread.

Thanks for the initiative . I can send Rs1500/-- towards tthis.
    Add another 25$ :D

Sent from my HTC 802d using Tapatalk 4