WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

Search This thread

lindien81

Jan 21, 2011
many many many thx for your answer , no trouble for "mistake" ; people like me witch don't know at all development are very prudent so i found i must change .... reading slowly the tutorail to dump you gave in your first answer .

if you need some one else from my french treo gsm to help in development , let me know ( if helped to extract what you need , i 'll do with pleasure )

trickbiker121

Jan 21, 2010
St.Louis
many many many thx for your answer , no trouble for "mistake" ; people like me witch don't know at all development are very prudent so i found i must change .... reading slowly the tutorail to dump you gave in your first answer .

if you need some one else from my french treo gsm to help in development , let me know ( if helped to extract what you need , i 'll do with pleasure )

i just downloaded the Raw files and the sizes look right so thanks again for the Dump also the themes that you are asking for are already built in the 6.5 Roms. here is the screen shot of the pink line issue i promised
5381379005_de8b6cbe6e.jpg

Here is the stock french ROM for your referance Download Here

Last edited:

lindien81

Jan 21, 2011
ok thx , this pink line is also present with the browser opera? in the 6,5 roms you tell is there also the weather function implemented ?

thx to you , let me know when you 'll have some this in french i'll try and let you know how it works ; please if possible to also have the original french rom ( from my files) to go forward to french 6.1 in case of need... i would be so glad .

trickbiker121

Jan 21, 2010
St.Louis
ok thx , this pink line is also present with the browser opera? in the 6,5 roms you tell is there also the weather function implemented ?

thx to you , let me know when you 'll have some this in french i'll try and let you know how it works ; please if possible to also have the original french rom ( from my files) to go forward to french 6.1 in case of need... i would be so glad .
there is no pink line issue in opera mini or opera mobile they work great. the weather function is a app called home screen customizer i will add that in the build for you. I got the idea 2 days to make a thread with all the stock Roms but the problem is I don't have the Spanish or Italian stock Roms because the links are dead and i deleted them from my computer. I hope Mord4z has these Roms so i could make the thread with all the stock Roms that we have found so far.

x4nd3r10

Jun 13, 2010
Torino
there is no pink line issue in opera mini or opera mobile they work great. the weather function is a app called home screen customizer i will add that in the build for you. I got the idea 2 days to make a thread with all the stock Roms but the problem is I don't have the Spanish or Italian stock Roms because the links are dead and i deleted them from my computer. I hope Mord4z has these Roms so i could make the thread with all the stock Roms that we have found so far.

I've the italian stock rom vodafone (6.1). I can upload somewhere for you...

Reactions: trickbiker121

lindien81

Jan 21, 2011
french 6.5 rom

hi dear trickbiker121 sorry for answering so late , i've been working some days around the home , to make the acces for the car to garage... during this time i've tested the english 6,5 rom you told in a post ; works fine but it's not easy to always translate in my head when using the phoen , also when my wife uses the treo she is not happy because she doesn't understand inglish... please , the link for the 6,5 rom french you just have given me in the private message looks like dead , could you upload again for me ? please please... thx in advance. best regards

dvento

Oct 26, 2010
Mi treo Actualizado

Muchas gracias amigo mord4z pude poner mi treo en español y con WM 6.5 eres el mejor mis felicitaciones para ti y los que colaboran en este foro son lo máximo!!!!.

Thanks a lot friend mord4z I could put my treo in Spanish with WM 6.5 congratulations are best for you and collaborating in this forum are the best!!!!

estebantav

Oct 18, 2011
Steps

Hi there, I would like to install this ROM in my treo, but im new at this so can you plis provideme me with a step by step tutorial (becouse i wanna do it right and i have no idea what hard spl is) One more thing is this the best rom at the date??? thanks so much!

AREMA

Jul 31, 2007
Flashing is easy, even Hard SPL said update was succesfully and won't change to CMONEX. By using the ROMUpdateUtility.exe directly from the supplied ROM, My Treo was upgraded it!

I did manually upgrade. Calling the Bootloader mode thru Panther_CustomRUU.exe or directly run SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM.exe from my phone. After entering 3 color boot loader, Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe from supplied directory (with 70MB ruu_signed.NBH).

And while awaiting next step, switch to another USB port until detecting USB Sync Qualcom MSM. And then press next till finish :)

Restoring my contact from PIMBackup and installing GARMIN, also installing the legendary SMS Threated.cab. That's it!

Playing everything, there is no probelm (at a moment). Testing Office 2010 and Adobe LE 2.5, playing some music. Check the Sliding Lock key.. is nice..

Good Job pal... Sending donation to PayPal,... done! ;)

Now, I enjoy the WinMo65 while awaiting my new VEER come next month. To replace my old Palm PRE and Treo 750v.

Thanks all folks here.. especially to mord4z for great job.
Awaiting your latest news for this ROM (if any)..

Regards.

Aremania
Indonesia

bebek2000

May 20, 2009
Flashing is easy, even Hard SPL said update was succesfully and won't change to CMONEX. By using the ROMUpdateUtility.exe directly from the supplied ROM, My Treo was upgraded it!

I did manually upgrade. Calling the Bootloader mode thru Panther_CustomRUU.exe or directly run SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM.exe from my phone. After entering 3 color boot loader, Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe from supplied directory (with 70MB ruu_signed.NBH).

And while awaiting next step, switch to another USB port until detecting USB Sync Qualcom MSM. And then press next till finish :)

Restoring my contact from PIMBackup and installing GARMIN, also installing the legendary SMS Threated.cab. That's it!

Playing everything, there is no probelm (at a moment). Testing Office 2010 and Adobe LE 2.5, playing some music. Check the Sliding Lock key.. is nice..

Good Job pal... Sending donation to PayPal,... done! ;)

Now, I enjoy the WinMo65 while awaiting my new VEER come next month. To replace my old Palm PRE and Treo 750v.

Thanks all folks here.. especially to mord4z for great job.
Awaiting your latest news for this ROM (if any)..

Regards.

Aremania
Indonesia

wew, another "*****" from indonesia :rolleyes:... nice info mate...
I'll find my treo, gotta something to do :D

einsteinecker

Oct 13, 2007
Hello folks, I'm a chef for the Palm Treo750, and I was convinced by another member here to try my hand on cooking for the Treo Pro, and while I don't have a Treo Pro, I'm sure I can provide some much needed advice for this device. One thing I noticed, the Keyguard bug seems to be in this Treo Pro as well. I solved that already on my Treo750 ROM's, so I'd like to know a few things so I can help out here:

-mord4z, what Kitchen do you use?
-What bugs currently exist in your latest ROM?
-What compression does the ROM use? (XPR, LZX, etc)

Looking forward to helping out :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ===============Donators====================
    Thanks for those who supported my work!
    Chu Aaron $10.00 thanks a lot!
    Pocketman $10.00 thanks man!
    Clemens Drexe $10.00 Thanks a lot!
    Iwan Suheri $7.89 Thanks, loved it!

For those who wnat to try a new rom here is it. It's a 21884 version based in NightRaven's Kitchen, AcidHax files and Ervius Visual Kitchen.
    This a naked rom, just have the original apps.
    Screens:

================ Download current 21884 build ====================
    Build date: 2010-8-26

What's new:
    Using new xip (2010-7-11)
    More modules recmoded
    Some useless files removed

Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

================ Download older 21884 build ======================
    Build date: 2010-5-11
    Download here the English version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Portuguese version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Spanish version ===>>> Download

Download here the italian version! ===>>> Download

Download here the Dutch version! ===>>> Download

Build made by trickbiker121 and OS-Kitchcendownload here
    thanks Bro!

================ Details and bugs ==========================
    In this build:
    Office updated to 2010 version
    Window Live removed, install it via Market place.
    Alt keys fixed
    Dialer's graphics issues fixed, no need to disable it now.
    A little increase in system's performance
    Waiting cursor fixed

Please, try this and if you find some bug report to me to solve then.

================ My kitchen for you to play! =====================

================= Tricks and mods===========================

Be sure your bootloader shows these info:

================= Solving USB issues==========================
    1- put your TP in bootloader mode (power button, camera and reset) then plug it on you pc.
    2- Try again the RoomUpgradeUltility software, if no success go to next step!
    3- With your device plugged on your pc, go to hardware management and remove the Microsoft USB Sync device. Make the hardware management to find new devices, they W'll find the Microsoft USB Sync device again. Try the updater again. If no success yet, try to change the usb port or: keep your device in bootloader mode when run the RoomUpgradeUltility plug your device.

I've the italian stock rom vodafone (6.1). I can upload somewhere for you...
    @ggallardov, it's a unusual issue, please try to reflash your device and report the result.