Apps2sd PATCH- Move ALL apps!!!

Search This thread

adamlayzell69

Oct 8, 2008
Huddersfield
Hi Guys.

I have been reading on the forums how to make more room on the HD2, seen as mine is bugging me all the time that space is low. I have noticed that lots of people have said that Apps2sd only moves 90% of apps. I did come across this site

http://www.androidblog.it/site/2010...p2sd-con-tutte-le-applicazioni-semplice-tool/

which says that this patch will let you move ALL apps. So i risked it for a biscuit and installed it. It works fine and im glad to say that all those annoying apps that i could not move to SD i have been able to move. :) Im sorry if this has been found or covered before but coming from WM6.5+WP7 about 8 weeks ago and getting MASSIVELY addicted to Android, i found this really helpful.

P.S. I don't know if i posted this in the right thread so if any mod doesn't think so please move it.

Thanks Adam.

I hope it helps some of you guys out too!

Attachments

• App2SD-Patch1.zip
    250.4 KB · Views: 1,823
Last edited:

criszz

Aug 22, 2008
BrasoV
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi Guys.

I have been reading on the forums how to make more room on the HD2, seen as mine is bugging me all the time that space is low. I have noticed that lots of people have said that Apps2sd only moves 90% of apps. I did come across this site

http://www.androidblog.it/site/2010...p2sd-con-tutte-le-applicazioni-semplice-tool/

which says that this patch will let you move ALL apps. So i risked it for a biscuit and installed it. It works fine and im glad to say that all those annoying apps that i could not move to SD i have been able to move. :) Im sorry if this has been found or covered before but coming from WM6.5+WP7 about 8 weeks ago and getting MASSIVELY addicted to Android, i found this really helpful.

P.S. I don't know if i posted this in the right thread so if any mod doesn't think so please move it.

Thanks Adam.

thx. working. english version.

bmar08

Jun 27, 2009
Springfield, Mo
Download the patch to your desktop, Run as administrator, make sure your phone is plugged in. When the white box appears press number 1 to patch. Simple as that!!

Hope that helps.

Adam.
-----------------------------
So i take it that i have to be using Windows 7 to run the patch? When i select RUN AS on Windows XP it doesnt give the option for run as admin... or am i missing something i should know about ...

bmar08

Jun 27, 2009
Springfield, Mo
so i ran it and selected number one.. after connecting it gave this message << *daemon started sucessfully * >> and it didnt do anything else.. i rebooted and it is still showing no other moveable apps to the sd card.. should i re-run the patch?

huggs

Jan 12, 2010
the internet
Kinda off-topic, but I use DarkTremor's A2SD script, and can run 99.9% of my apps from my 1gb ext4 partition. I have probly a couple hundred apps at least, and maybe 2 or 3 have to be on internal memory. I still have like 650 mb internal storage free and my phone runs smooth like a freshly installed rom with no apps installed. Wish I could drop a link to DT's A2SD thread, but I'm away from my computer right now sorry

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

zolom

Apr 27, 2008
Here
works great.
Some apps moved to SD, become very slow while loading (like iGo), others run and load the same.

Thanks

adamlayzell69

Oct 8, 2008
Huddersfield
so i ran it and selected number one.. after connecting it gave this message << *daemon started sucessfully * >> and it didnt do anything else.. i rebooted and it is still showing no other moveable apps to the sd card.. should i re-run the patch?

Have you tried moving the apps anyway. I have found that when i go to APP2SD and select the "phone only" tab, the APPS i cant move are in the list but the move to SD tab is highlighted when i select them.

Let me know what happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys.

Thanks Adam.