Search This thread

sinical

Jul 30, 2011
New York
Are you using m2sd?
If you are, try moving cmdalvik to your sd-ext. that worked for me.

To do that use adb on your computer. enter adb shell while your phone is in the bootloop and then enter
Code:
m2sd cmdalvik enable

hope this helps.

Reactions: ShadowCodeGaming

altruistic666

Jan 18, 2011
Brussels
I think it uses a ext4 partition. Did you create partition correctly? Which recovery are you using? Advisable to use 4ext if you are not using that.

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia
Guys, i'm not trying to install a rom. I'm trying to port a rom. So comments about partitions and stuff are useless to me.

They're not useless! Simply because if it bootloops you can potentially have bad partition layout... Anyway I can take a look at the logcat.

Mmm, seems like a kernel issue but I'm not really sure. I'm not a dev :(
Use the boot.img and the /system/lib/hw/ folder of another Sense 3.5 rom for Nexus One and copy to your rom.
Then try again...

EDIT: or while it's bootlooping, take out the battery, reinsert, go into recovery and flash only the kernel v8 by dbasabe, then reboot and see what happens.

Last edited:

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
They're not useless! Simply because if it bootloops you can potentially have bad partition layout... Anyway I can take a look at the logcat.

Use the boot.img and the /system/lib/hw/ folder of another Sense 3.5 rom for Nexus One and copy to your rom.
Then try again...

EDIT: or while it's bootlooping, take out the battery, reinsert, go into recovery and flash only the kernel v8 by dbasabe, then reboot and see what happens.

I tried both... Still does not work :(:( Any more ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, i'm not trying to install a rom. I'm trying to port a rom. So comments about partitions and stuff are useless to me.

Then try again...

Are you using m2sd?
    If you are, try moving cmdalvik to your sd-ext. that worked for me.

To do that use adb on your computer. enter adb shell while your phone is in the bootloop and then enter
    Code:
    m2sd cmdalvik enable

hope this helps.