[SBF] is leak in the china forum

Search This thread

Yorgo1982

Oct 8, 2011
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Got a brick now :( Tried to flash using rsd lite, step 9/11 failed and now I'm stuck at fastboot mode with message "Battery low" After that I've tried to charge it while turned off but after 1-2 hours of charging still got this message. Any ideas how to charge it? Interesting, that charge LED is on but after 30 minutes its off.

put ur phone on charger it it charged, u shld c the fastboot ( or if you try to power it u will c the fastboot again ) . now u have to turn off the phone . but to turn it back on:
1rst home the Vol + and - in same time and hold the power .
this should take u to the 1rst boot page ( reboot now, recovery, Fastboot ) with the - u go to reboot and to accepted ( as u know is the + )
ur phone shld reboot ...

alejo123

May 10, 2008
newark, nj
Explode and kill your love ones

I could not care less It has a bad ESN and I paid $60 for it this is just an chipset experiment but thanks for your corncern...

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
Any luck on this? I won a razr at a 4G event in Denver, but am on AT&T, so would be really stoked if this enable the GSM radios

There is no GSM chipset on Verizon RAZRs, so even if the update goes through somehow, it still won't work.

well im not on Verizon im on rogers and its a GSM

Anyone know a way to add arabic. i dont mind staying on rogers but i need arabic on my phone
Canada is not in the EU area, this is an EU SBF, so you could maybe take the US SBF, but I'd recommend waiting for one specifically made for your carrier.

I could not care less It has a bad ESN and I paid $60 for it this is just an chipset experiment but thanks for your corncern...
I was talking to the person that posted below you, sorry for not clarifying

Yorgo1982

Oct 8, 2011
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
There is no GSM chipset on Verizon RAZRs, so even if the update goes through somehow, it still won't work.

Canada is not in the EU area, this is an EU SBF, so you could maybe take the US SBF, but I'd recommend waiting for one specifically made for your carrier.

I was talking to the person that posted below you, sorry for not clarifying

Thanks for you info but if ur phone has the same specifications you can flash it with any gsm ( some options my not run , depends on the frequency " if frequency aren the same it may run as EDGE worst case senario ' but its not the situation of the droid razr since all the GSM as the frequency till now' )

its not the 1rst time that i change my North american rom on my phones to an european rom to be able to have a faster update or arabic language.

and im not trying to update im sure you knows that the SBF is to flash so with im looking for to do technically it shld work, it not like trying to update a ca with a eu or us or mea

Yorgo1982

Oct 8, 2011
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Can someone send me a nandroid of his european version ? 2.3.5 ?
i m working on something for other pers who r not able to flash with the file error cdt.signed.
i still need a nandroid of a european version 2.3.5 waiting your help
thanks

pOOBAH1973

Jun 25, 2010
or just open the included .xml with RSD lite.
See? No .sbf..;)

@heavyhms
I would like to help you but, even with my server, I can't download this file. The download stops with some error and I have to infinitely start over again.

Generally, you should do something like that:
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash webtop webtop.img
And you should be okay.

Anyway, waiting for a working download link for this. [TSON], save us! :)

trey.mcd

Nov 27, 2011
Thanks for you info but if ur phone has the same specifications you can flash it with any gsm ( some options my not run , depends on the frequency " if frequency aren the same it may run as EDGE worst case senario ' but its not the situation of the droid razr since all the GSM as the frequency till now' )

its not the 1rst time that i change my North american rom on my phones to an european rom to be able to have a faster update or arabic language.

and im not trying to update im sure you knows that the SBF is to flash so with im looking for to do technically it shld work, it not like trying to update a ca with a eu or us or mea

You're talking about the SBF for this? Suppose you do flash a SBF that "enables" the radio that is on the VZW Razr, wouldn't you still hypothetically need an unlock code? I've heard a lot of back and forth on this, and have come to the understanding that the GSM hardware is there, it just needs something to enable it.

sataniceaden

Nov 19, 2011
guys can anyone post the sys version on this one im wanting to know if it will work on my phone
i currently have sys version 651.73.17.xt910.retail.en.EU

i bought the phone outright but the never told me where it came from

so im playing gamble at the moment on what i can/cannot do
it is GSM version i can guarentee
my phone
sys version:651.73.17.xt910.retail.en.EU
baseband:U_03.1C.78P
android version:2.3.5
webtop:WT-2.0.0-82
kernal:2.6.35.7-ge439ab6 rid378@zch45lnxdroid63#1
Build:6.5.1-73_SPU-9

Khets

Nov 11, 2011
Almaty
guys can anyone post the sys version on this one

This SBFs
System version is 651.73.23.xt910.retail.en.EU
Baseband version - U_03.1C.83P
Webtop version - WT-2.0.0-113
Kernel version - 2.6.35.7-ge209671 rjd378@zch45lnxdroid63 #1
Build number - 6.5.1-73_SPU-11

Before I flashed this SBF I had the same versions you specified.

sataniceaden

Nov 19, 2011
Much appreciated the info
can anyone give me an outline on what is actually better about this than the stock?
(for example what is upgraded in this SFB)
and second question will this stop the OTA to ICS whenever we get it?

i have never done a SFB before so im willing to give it a go but i want to make sure that i dont break anything in the process now im off to work out why my comp wont see the phone through ABD

maxiordoqui

Aug 18, 2011
Hi guys! Nice to see thiss coming out! !! :D Im from Argentina and my Razr is the GSM version. It will work for me if 3G basebands of this sbf works in 850/1900 and gsm 850/900/1900/2100, any ideas? Thankssss

codustyle

May 1, 2011
dont even try this

Much appreciated the info
can anyone give me an outline on what is actually better about this than the stock?
(for example what is upgraded in this SFB)
and second question will this stop the OTA to ICS whenever we get it?

i have never done a SFB before so im willing to give it a go but i want to make sure that i dont break anything in the process now im off to work out why my comp wont see the phone through ABD

Dont even try any of this until you know what it is..... this site is for people that do their research and learn about their product..... not just ask a question, without doing any research. ... which frankly makes you look like an idiot.

SBF is Stock, buddy. One and the same... basically. But if you had taken two seconds to google this, instead of worthlessly posting to a thread in a forum that is hard enough for these volunteers to keep organized.

I would give you credit for trying to do some research, but your question shows you did absolutely none and just threw a post out there to see if it would stick..... which is why no one responded.

None of us were born knowing what we know today about the different Android OS's or their devices. Ill admit i know a fraction of most these guys. but i know enough not to post something without doing at least a little checking... like google-ing "what is an SBF" before wasting all our time.

Top Liked Posts