[Q] Please Help Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Flickering Screen!

Search This thread

bigdaddywelker1

Jan 1, 2014
hello i was wondering if there way anyone out there how could please help me with this screen flickering problem i have tried using clock work recovery i have used odin and reset my device a good 6 times today everything works fine its just the screen in flickering non stop no matter what i do it wont work but when i put it into download mode the screen is fine and on the start up when it says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 3" the screen is fine but it only is flickering when the device boots up :( can someone please help me i just received this as a gift for christmas and barely got any use out of it thanks :) you can contact me on my email it would be very appreciated :) :austinwelker1219@gmail.com

hello i was wondering if there way anyone out there how could please help me with this screen flickering problem i have tried using clock work recovery i have used odin and reset my device a good 6 times today everything works fine its just the screen in flickering non stop no matter what i do it wont work but when i put it into download mode the screen is fine and on the start up when it says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 3" the screen is fine but it only is flickering when the device boots up :( can someone please help me i just received this as a gift for christmas and barely got any use out of it thanks :) you can contact me on my email it would be very appreciated :) :austinwelker1219@gmail.com

Can make a picture, how it looks when its flickering and post this.
For me it looks like that is an bootloader Problem !!!

Have you testet when your go back to real stock, i mine flash stock Firmware with Odin , is that solved ????

Last edited:

bsquirrell

Jan 18, 2013
Flickering screen

Can make a picture, how it looks when its flickering and post this.
For me it looks like that is an bootloader Problem !!!

Have you testet when your go back to real stock, i mine flash stock Firmware with Odin , is that solved ????

How can I go back to real stock and un root this device I have the same problem. I only got it today and I am desperate

bsquirrell

Jan 18, 2013
galaxy tab 3 7

I have finally managed to fix the flickering screen by re installing a new firmware. Odin 3.07 wouldnt work, but odin 3.185 did for some reason!!! Now is there a root for this that won't put me in this position again. I am sure this has been asked and answered somewhere else, but I can't find it.
The previous root I did installed an old firmware, which caused the problem, :(
The auto display feature on this tablet still leaves the screen too dark,so I have had to disable this feature. Anny ideas anyone, thank in advance for any help

I have finally managed to fix the flickering screen by re installing a new firmware. Odin 3.07 wouldnt work, but odin 3.185 did for some reason!!! Now is there a root for this that won't put me in this position again. I am sure this has been asked and answered somewhere else, but I can't find it.
The previous root I did installed an old firmware, which caused the problem, :(
The auto display feature on this tablet still leaves the screen too dark,so I have had to disable this feature. Anny ideas anyone, thank in advance for any help

Go to dev Thread and usw the thread Cwm for sm-t210/r
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2433853

pedrocusidor

Jun 13, 2011
I had the same issue when i was stuck on boot loop, install a different recovery, i used CWM, and then install a different rom. Allot of the stuff here works across different platforms and it works fine but sometimes it cause the flicker.... good luck

L

loggypenguin9

I think you went into the developer options and clicked on the show screen updates. It will flicker all the time until you disselect it.

Sent from my SM-T210 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts