[Q]-Non Rooted Stock-Homescreen issues w/ Launchers.

Search This thread

MeggyBosh

Jan 8, 2014
I searched XDA and Google like crazy before finally deciding to post this thread. I can find things that seem similar, but not at the same time. If I missed something, please point me in the right direction..

Most of what I'm reading recommends a different launcher to help with the lag of the stock launcher. I do not have an issue with a laggy stock launcher. Instead I'm having issues with EVERY other launcher I have tried, and believe me I'm pretty sure I've almost tried all of them.

After a few minutes of playing around on my G2, when I hit the home button, or just back all the way out to it, my home screen seems to jump around and my wallpaper appears to resize itself a few times. The soft keys will appear, disappear, and reappear again causing the whole screen to make a kind of up/down shuffle. It also does this when turning on the screen.

It's more annoying than an actual problem, I could just stick with the stock launcher, but I'm not a fan of the icons/folders. I'm not sure if this is the home screen redraw I keep seeing people talk about or what. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Right now I'm using Apex and have it set to stay in memory. Thought that might help, but no.

MeggyBosh

Jan 8, 2014
107 views and nothing...
My luck prevails.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app