[MOD] Xtreme Transitions [All ROMs]

Search This thread

Beast_Slayer

Sep 11, 2013
Nagpur
www.youtube.com
Hey bro.. Will ut work on stock v3 jb 4.1.1??:what:
Please port it if possible.. N if it'll work thn then plz tell me the accurate flashing process.. Thnkx in advance.. :D
Waiting 4 ur rply

Sent from my Ultimate A110 with killer mods using xda developers premium app

adil uddin

Mar 17, 2013
Hey bro.. Will ut work on stock v3 jb 4.1.1??:what:
Please port it if possible.. N if it'll work thn then plz tell me the accurate flashing process.. Thnkx in advance.. :D
Waiting 4 ur rply

Sent from my Ultimate A110 with killer mods using xda developers premium app

yeah it'll work.. just flash via CWM.. be patient coz it may take long time to boot after flashing :good:

lenith

Feb 22, 2014
Mumbai
Where are those transition?

I flashed it but cant see any changes in any of the transituion. Could you be more specific which of transition it affects and how to apply them (if need to change from where it could be)? Thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Brothers!

Presenting the Window & Transition Animations MOD...

It'll change the framework animations and i am sure y'all will love it :fingers-crossed:

They're Similar animations from my ROM CruzerMOD™ but i've added some more ;)

Test it and post reviews please!

Flash via CWM :good:​

Hey Brothers!

Presenting the Window & Transition Animations MOD...

It'll change the framework animations and i am sure y'all will love it :fingers-crossed:

They're Similar animations from my ROM CruzerMOD™ but i've added some more ;)

Test it and post reviews please!

Flash via CWM :good:​

ss or some video of the transitions plz.
    I flashed it but cant see any changes in any of the transituion. Could you be more specific which of transition it affects and how to apply them (if need to change from where it could be)? Thanks :)

Make sure in developer options you've kept all the transition speeds to 1x