[Q] Sp flash tool Broom 2005 error

Search This thread

erghi

Jan 11, 2014
long beach
Hi fellas,

I'm trying to flash my mt6573 device because of some mistake i made and my phone is now in a bootloop. I am using Sp flash tool but it gives me the [BROM] Can not pass bootrom start command via usb cable. Does this mean i have to use another cable like serial to usb?. I have attached a screenshot so you can see the details

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    205.4 KB · Views: 5,793

hkoner

Apr 15, 2013
Hi fellas,

I'm trying to flash my mt6573 device because of some mistake i made and my phone is now in a bootloop. I am using Sp flash tool but it gives me the [BROM] Can not pass bootrom start command via usb cable. Does this mean i have to use another cable like serial to usb?. I have attached a screenshot so you can see the details

Thanks

I have the same problem with my mtk6575 device. It won't open after the android image.

Did you solve your problem?

NJsila

Jan 7, 2017
I have the same problem with my mtk6575 device. It won't open after the android image.

Did you solve your problem?

Yesterday i faced that error but not find any solution for my non-removable battery android, so waited for next day now able to flash with no errors...I think battery made that error so let it be fully empty then charge again and follow flash procedure( for non removable )

rvillar313

Feb 2, 2019
hello boss good morning. i have a big problem regarding this flash tool, i tried many version of flash tool but it will result into nothing. first, i used flash tool version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1728 and the with MT6589 then the message box says :" platform MT6589 not support on this version. please update to latest flashtool and try again. den i tried the latest version and it says "Please use flashtool version v.51728 to handle old platform MT6589. is there anyone can help me in this problem? i already tried many flash tools but it fails..

thanks Boss