team canjica cm11 vs novafusion cm11

Search This thread

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
@up
ok, so what's wrong with kk roms?
apart from live streaming ofc...

and about that score from the link, I suspect you aren't numbers lover? that's just a number... I saw similar on... untweaked 4.3.1 roms so it proves nothing..

Last edited:

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
@up
ok, so what's wrong with kk roms?
apart from live streaming ofc...

and about that score from the link, I suspect you aren't numbers lover? that's just a number... I saw similar on... untweaked 4.3.1 roms so it proves nothing..

1. Personal preference, mind you.
2. Benchmarks are not the best way to measure phone's performance -.-"

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Free mobile app

judas1977

Mar 22, 2011
teddy, he wasn't asking you..
the other thing, he was talking something like development for codina ended with jellybean and kk is 'wrong base', so I wanted to know what is so wrong with kk roms.. but he deleted / heavily modified that post (as usual)...

and, after all, you just repeated my opinion about benchmarks, but I wasn't the one who show the link to the benchmark score....

Last edited:
Reactions: nusko_x

VRDRBR

Jun 23, 2014
Frankfurt
never tried novafusion but i am perfectly happy with team canjica cm11: ultra fast (compared to samsung stock rom 4.1.2) and very few bugs so far and it keeps getting even better with the updates :good:

Ellins

Jun 7, 2014
Yogyakarta
never tried novafusion but i am perfectly happy with team canjica cm11: ultra fast (compared to samsung stock rom 4.1.2) and very few bugs so far and it keeps getting even better with the updates :good:

Hope there will be stable rom with more customizations than stock. Many custom rom i've tried have a good potential, but sometimes rom update with a lot feature that came with more issues, rather than fixed a bug. However great job dev :)

rubend447

Jun 24, 2014
what's your favourite cm 11?

I've tested a lot of roms for my ace 2 ; and i think that the best is the cm11 by teamcanjica but now had important bugs; i think that you might test resurection remix or liquid smooth ( that is the rom that im currently using and i think it's the best and its 99 % working( i ve only found a bug on wifitheter ) i ve did a port with them here Post with a few roms for ace 2 and the download links
I hope be usefull to you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is the second time (maybe) i saw these threads....
    the best way is,to taste those 2 and find out yourself......
    I'm still on CM10.2 tc

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
    good for you, use jelly bean stock and call it good for daily, 'real' use

Ted, please...
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54035112&postcount=201
    It's same rom i sent you few months ago after small further optimalizations(before i got banned), and definitely it is not cm or stock(cm has too few options for me).
    I like stability, you know...
    But if i must say which cm is the best: cm 10.2 ;p
    Now i see why the name seems so familiar when i heard from polish forum. :p

:) Still kicking, and alive.. I really like sga2, it's really nice machine, great sound, good cam.
    teddy, he wasn't asking you..
    the other thing, he was talking something like development for codina ended with jellybean and kk is 'wrong base', so I wanted to know what is so wrong with kk roms.. but he deleted / heavily modified that post (as usual)...

and, after all, you just repeated my opinion about benchmarks, but I wasn't the one who show the link to the benchmark score....