[Q] Xperia l power button

Search This thread

keshav15

Sep 1, 2014
Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
.. And that would cost rs. 1200.
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel

Hristmas

Aug 4, 2014
Yesterday my power button Came out.. So I went to Sony svc and they say that the whole back panel would ne chanrs
my phone is under warranty! What should I do now? I don't feel like spending 1200rs. On a small button.. Plus when I took my phone to a mobile shop.. The guy said that those svc guys are fooling me and the power button doesn't lie in the back panel
Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...

abhi007.john

Feb 20, 2014
New Delhi
Try asking Sony support on their official site. Maybe svc just fooled you, I think that warranty is warranty...

They actually change the whole panel. My power button bacame faulty and when I went to Sony, they changed the whole panel INCLUDING touchscreeen.
Though it was under warranty so they didn't charge a single penny.

But I'm not sure about the back panel. My FRONT panel changed. The one that includes the silver lining.

Reactions: keshav15

keshav15

Sep 1, 2014
My button is still working.. Just d silver cap on the power button is missing which makes it inconvenient to use.. Could you tell me what to say to the svc guys.. Or what I could do make them do it for free

55pawan

Jun 7, 2013
new delhi

same problem was with me..
local shop repairer replaced my xperia l button just for 300 rs...
and ya button fault is physical damage so it will not be included in warranty..
hit thanks if i helped you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

They actually change the whole panel. My power button bacame faulty and when I went to Sony, they changed the whole panel INCLUDING touchscreeen.
    Though it was under warranty so they didn't charge a single penny.

But I'm not sure about the back panel. My FRONT panel changed. The one that includes the silver lining.