Microp version mismatch ERROR! PLEASE Help!!

Search This thread

kirpix1

Dec 22, 2007
Hi guys,

I have a sprint touch pro 2 and got the phone frozen for no reason. When I soft reset the phone and got the phone turned on there was an error on the screen writing "Microp version mismatch 0. Please update to the latest firmware." and when the phone screen goes off for power saving purpose I cannot turn the lcd back on using the power button. Then I thought Hard resetting would solve the problem as it would restore to factory settings. but the problem still presents. I searched the forum and found a thread about htc diamond informing the problem is caused by an hardware malfunction related to the sockets on xda developers (showthread.php?t=657514). But couldn't found anything related to touch pro 2. Please help me I cannot use my phone!!! :(

kirpix1

Dec 22, 2007
thanks for not helping guys it turned back to normal on his own..

EDIT: The problem still exists :( I will try the htc diamond solution and see if it works (xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=657514) HOPE IT WILL :((

Last edited:

krekol

Feb 28, 2010
El Dorado
I have a phone that does the same thing. It got wet. My guess is that yours also took a dip. I don't think there is much you can do besides replace the mainboard. Sorry