[BOOT ANIMATION] Custom Boot Animations (Updated 6/26)

Search This thread

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Re: [BOOT ANIMATION] Custom Boot Animations (Updated 2/9)

You're my hero donation coming soon

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Please don't take this the wrong way or in a rude way but another anooying request..any way you could port this to the one xl too? But thanks so much for getting it to the DNA like I said once I get someore money (soon) donations coming

I can definitely try... I am always up for something new.

It's not annoying... I love this stuff. I'm not worried about getting money out of it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: a box of kittens

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com

I may have the one xl version done, but i can't seem to find a way to upload it to my afh account or attached it here from my phone.

It will be interesting to see if the first draft works since I created it solely on my phone... lol.

Anywho, it may need to wait until the AM before I get it on here.

Reactions: a box of kittens

a box of kittens

Jan 24, 2013
san fran california
I may have the one xl version done, but i can't seem to find a way to upload it to my afh account or attached it here from my phone.

It will be interesting to see if the first draft works since I created it solely on my phone... lol.

Anywho, it may need to wait until the AM before I get it on here.

Lol I can test if you need me and than you post that there in the xl themes and app section a lot of theme would really appreciate it

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
I can definitely try... I am always up for something new.

It's not annoying... I love this stuff. I'm not worried about getting money out of it.

Here is a link to my first try at a One XL version of the Quietly Burnt CBA.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473990

I used the stock animation as my base, so i'm not sure if any custom ROMs use a different schema. All I can say is try it out and let me know if it works.

I know that it's in the same place as the DNA... which is /system/customize/resource/

EDIT: I updated the link... I had to delete the first file due to an issue that i knew wouldn't let it work right.

Last edited:

a box of kittens

Jan 24, 2013
san fran california
Here is a link to my first try at a One XL version of the Quietly Burnt CBA.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473990

I used the stock animation as my base, so i'm not sure if any custom ROMs use a different schema. All I can say is try it out and let me know if it works.

I know that it's in the same place as the DNA... which is /system/customize/resource/

EDIT: I updated the link... I had to delete the first file due to an issue that i knew wouldn't let it work right.

Ok well I'm on viper xl I'll test and report back to you thanks...same procedure as this one?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Worked perfectly thanks man I tested this on viper xl

a box of kittens

Jan 24, 2013
san fran california
Ok well I'm on viper xl I'll test and report back to you thanks...same procedure as this one?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Worked perfectly thanks man I tested this on viper xl

Rock on.... thanks for testing... glad to hear it worked!

Maybe you could post that in our themes and app sub forum?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And thanks again

SharpIS03

Dec 17, 2010
Koshigaya
Just tried the tHC one on my HTC J Butterfly, works great. Thanks! Would it be possible to get it with a black background instead of white?

Last edited:

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

Any way I can get the stock droid DNA boot animation for the HTC OneXL?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

Thanks man... No rush, don't know if it matters but I'm running a sense Rom at the moment.. I have one that I flash for aosp roms, but when I flash it over a sense Rom it says succesful but it doesn't show up :/

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Thanks man... No rush, don't know if it matters but I'm running a sense Rom at the moment.. I have one that I flash for aosp roms, but when I flash it over a sense Rom it says succesful but it doesn't show up :/

It'll be tomorrow or Thursday when I can get to this (work is killing me).

I hope you don't mind doing this the manual way... meaning copy/paste files into the /system/ folder. I'm not a big fan of flashing boot animations since so many different ROMs have the files stored in different folders. I'd much rather write out directions on which folders to copy/paste files into. That keeps the number of files floating around to a minimum.

Also... which ROM are you running right now? This way i know to include it specifically in the instructions?

Reactions: InflatedTitan

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro

It'll be tomorrow or Thursday when I can get to this (work is killing me).

I hope you don't mind doing this the manual way... meaning copy/paste files into the /system/ folder. I'm not a big fan of flashing boot animations since so many different ROMs have the files stored in different folders. I'd much rather write out directions on which folders to copy/paste files into. That keeps the number of files floating around to a minimum.

Also... which ROM are you running right now? This way i know to include it specifically in the instructions?

I'm using cleanrom jellybean, HTC OneXL. Take your time man, no rush here! I appreciate you doing this for me!

Nineoneo

Aug 12, 2010
I downloaded the Nexus 7 to try it out. I'm using the stock rom that was debloated and everything, I got it to replace, but my only issue is everytime the blue color lights up (top left part of the x) I get a pure white screen for a good half second or second and then it continues on... I couldn't find any comments on this.

Any idea why this would be happening?

cconcepts

Mar 7, 2012

Would love to see a boot animation of the intro to resident evil.....like the spinning umbrella or the DNA strands while the spoken voice talks about the hive.....or red queen.

Sent from my Venom powered DNA.

djsnake210

Jul 6, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
www.tech210.com
Would love to see a boot animation of the intro to resident evil.....like the spinning umbrella or the DNA strands while the spoken voice talks about the hive.....or red queen.

Sent from my Venom powered DNA.

I've got a few that I'm working on now... this is on the list.

I also have the stock DNA that i'm working on for the One XL, the THC Quietly Burnt that I'm going to attempt to change the background color, and I will be working on a new one for Supercharged Hatka.

Whew... sounds like a full plate... lol. I do love this stuff. Hopefully I'll have these all whipped out this week.

Top Liked Posts