[Q]

Search This thread

mitsosJL

Mar 22, 2014
Hey guys!!!
Here's my daily question

When I play for at least 45 minutes my phone starts overheating (special when it is charging) and it can reach 45 C and more which is annoying and terrifying :p

What do you usually do in order to keep the temperatures low?

Last edited:

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hey guys!!!
Here's my daily question

When I play for at least 45 minutes my phone starts overheating (special when it is charging) and it can reach 45 C and more which is annoying and terrifying :p

If you are rooted check threads on Z2 section, there's great idea and solution for that (you'll need to undervolt your device)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mitsosJL

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Hey guys!!!
Here's my daily question

Unfortunately you really can't keep them down all the way, the phone will heat up regardless, you're stressing the components by gaming, this will make them heat up.

You could try using lower clock speeds or not charging when gaming, strimming apps back, closing all unwanted / uneeded apps, lowering brightness, turning off wireless controls, taking a break more often, playing in a cold room, playing without a case.

Other than that theres not much else, maybe kernel control of the processors / GPU

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!!!
    Here's my daily question

If you are rooted check threads on Z2 section, there's great idea and solution for that (you'll need to undervolt your device)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk