got hd2 yestrday and wana install android with win6.5 (dual boot pls). how to start

Search This thread

deepak.soni

Oct 29, 2011
Jaipur
How to install android on htc hd2 with win 6.5?
hey. ppl .. i want to install android on htc hd2 buyed yesterday..and i want dual boot option for win 6.5 and android... i never done it before ..
i want this rom - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1268580 (runnymede with sense rom).. pls provide if you find a video for dat.. your help wil b aprreciated
thnks

Nigeldg

Feb 25, 2011
go to youtube and right there ( how to flash android on hd2 ) you will find so many videos
1.Your post is irrelevant, you clearly haven't read that he wants to dual boot.
2.@OP the first thing to do is to use the search button in the forums
3.The selected ROM is a NAND ROM and cannot be run via SD card. Go to the SD section.
4.Because of my immense generosity ( ;) ), here's a guide:
Update to the latest stock ROM 3.14
Download an Android SD build and place the Android folder on the root of your SD card
Run CLRCAD then HARET via the file manager
Enjoy Android :)

Reactions: anseio

deepak.soni

Oct 29, 2011
Jaipur
how to get clr thingy and haret files.

its says i had 3.14.707 - rom version and 2.5.XX - manila version..?
do i still have to upgrade?
and where to clrd and haret files?

flip9th

Nov 3, 2011
Accra
hello guys i need some help, am from Ghana and i have HTC HD2 T Mobile with window mobile OS version 5.2.21913(21913.5.0.9), Manila version 2.5.20181424.0, Rom version 3.14.531.1(04666)WWE, Radio version 2.15.50.14 Protocol version 15.42.50.11U. I really want to install Android unto it but from all what i have read and done, it does not work, when i try to install it, it tell me error when i flashing the rom with LeoAdvancedRUU, Can anybody help me out with how to go about it please and pls send me all links as to what to download to make it work. if u dont mind we can skype if u have the sloution please. please email me with and slotions( flip9th@gmail.com) or private email on xda developers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    go to youtube and right there ( how to flash android on hd2 ) you will find so many videos
    1.Your post is irrelevant, you clearly haven't read that he wants to dual boot.
    2.@OP the first thing to do is to use the search button in the forums
    3.The selected ROM is a NAND ROM and cannot be run via SD card. Go to the SD section.
    4.Because of my immense generosity ( ;) ), here's a guide:
    Update to the latest stock ROM 3.14
    Download an Android SD build and place the Android folder on the root of your SD card
    Run CLRCAD then HARET via the file manager
    Enjoy Android :)
    its says i had 3.14.707 - rom version and 2.5.XX - manila version..?
    do i still have to upgrade?
    and where to clrd and haret files?
    Do you have a brain? LOOK IN THE SD ANDROID SECTION FOR SD ROMS!

And no, no upgrade required in this case.