It's easy to create music!

Search This thread

olegnal

Feb 16, 2014
Create beautiful music on your phone or tablet.
With the sequencer can compose music and you'll be proud to call their own work, and all with no musical experience! All you need is to press a finger to create an entire composition, which can be saved on our cloud service Step / Net.
Sequencer is simple and affordable, as well as the results of their creations will surprise you and your friends. Even if you have never worked with music software or have never considered myself a musician ... Now it's time to prove yourself and create something great!
Features
Sequencer - for music creation
Various tools lead, percussion, etc.
8, pages 16 × 16
Built in Content Manager (Step / Net)
Adjustable Tempo
Zooming and key at any time
Adjustable reverb and delay effects
Save and load your creations locally
Add tracks in Step / Net
Evaluate other people composition of cloud service Step / Net
NEW
Now you can share your creations online with Step / Net! Integrated cloud sharing system.
Share your songs with one click.
How to use?
Choose a variety of tools (INS) and percussion (PERC) on the right side. Additional options, where FX / Key / Scale and tone can be changed. Just play with it and you will see that it is very easy to use, once you learn how to use it.
Have fun!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lemonz.stepseq

Last edited:

Steam.

Jun 7, 2012
Skopje
With the sequencer can compose music and you'll be proud to call their own work, and all with no musical experience! All you need is to press a finger to create an entire composition, which can be saved on our cloud service Step / Net.
Sequencer is simple and affordable, as well as the results of their creations will surprise you and your friends. Even if you have never worked with music software or have never considered myself a musician ... Now it's time to prove yourself and create something great!
Features
8, pages 16 × 16
Adjustable Tempo
m.cjsmicgames.stepseq

could you attach an apk for those of us who don't have access to the play store?thanks

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
Great, I like apps like yours. But I have some problems with a too small popups.
Nexus 7 2013, @ 260 dpi (yes, the custom dpi settings might be the problem).

Rasa11

Dec 24, 2011
Lunar Base VII, Sector IX
Damn, this seems like it could be awesome!
But it seems kinda buggy, and small.
I can't simply tap to enable a sound, it seems to have a mind of it's own...
Sometimes it will select.. sometimes it wont..
Hmm, Looks promising though! Nice work so far.
Looking forward to updates. thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    8, pages 16 × 16
    Adjustable Tempo
    Zooming and key at any time
    Adjustable reverb and delay effects
    Save and load your creations locally
    Add tracks in Step / Net
    Evaluate other people composition of cloud service Step / Net
    NEW
    Now you can share your creations online with Step / Net! Integrated cloud sharing system.
    Share your songs with one click.
    How to use?
    Choose a variety of tools (INS) and percussion (PERC) on the right side. Additional options, where FX / Key / Scale and tone can be changed. Just play with it and you will see that it is very easy to use, once you learn how to use it.
    Have fun!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lemonz.stepseq
    could you attach an apk for those of us who don't have access to the play store?thanks

Here u go :)

http://storage2.evozi.com/apk/dl/14...seq.apk?h=iL_D1nydYU03a-0XOXseIA&t=1394380019
    D
    Deleted member 2943498
    a) The apk link has expired.
    b) The ad windows is huge.