I'm gone here!!!

Search This thread

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hello,

I am sorry i let you guys down now i will stop here now! some guys here don't know how to show some respect i bet they don't even know how to spell it, besides that im not going to show the names because the ones where i am talking about know it by themself.

It is so unbelievble that you can't even say that asking for ETA is not allowed to ask and after a moment someone is attacking me like a hungry lion i have enough of this .... i don't want te be determined like i am a stupid guy because i can tell you one thing i am not you are the ones who are stupid at the moment.

Good luck here!!!

I still keep my S2+ but i will not developing anymore, don't ask me any questions and don't send me PM's about this device because i will not help.

You can thanks the guys who did this to me and some other members around here.

Last words by me

Bye....

Thanks to:

@Brian_SGW_CM9
@android.zealot.fervor
@CoolDevelopment

Last edited:

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
@safariking
it's good to have you here in the s2+ forum, even though now you have to stop here, it has been a very good time with you helping us and more importantly as our friend
those who made you go away will never understand how important you are to us. after all they only know that they want roms and mods but never thanking anyone even if they press the thank button. and yes they are like hungry lions, they don't even have a proper mindset to determine what's right and what's wrong. in terms of respect? i think the adjective "lion" made them look a bit more than who they really are.
Goodbye here we will all miss you. those who know you will understand you are right.

I hereby also announce that this will be the last "fullstop" here in s2+ forum. It's my final thread here along with safariking.
We will see with our eyes how good this forum will be with, those names which are not revealed.
I will also be keeping my device but i won't help in any methods

Lastly
Goodbye s2+, @android.zealot.fervor you have been awesome too :) thanks for your help and friendliness all the way

Last edited:

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
@safariking
it's good to have you here in the s2+ forum, even though now you have to stop here, it has been a very good time with you helping us and more importantly as our friend
those who made you go away will never understand how important you are to us. after all they only know that they want roms and mods but never thanking anyone even if they press the thank button. and yes they are like hungry lions, they don't even have a proper mindset to determine what's right and what's wrong. in terms of respect? i think the adjective "lion" made them look a bit more than who they really are.
Goodbye here we will all miss you. those who know you will understand you are right.

I hereby also announce that this will be the last "fullstop" here in s2+ forum. It's my final thread here along with safariking.
We will see with our eyes how good this forum will be with, those names which are not revealed.
I will also be keeping my device but i won't help in any methods

Lastly
Goodbye s2+, @android.zealot.fervor you have been awesome too :) thanks for your help and friendliness all the way

Thanks means alot to me

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Bazilli

Oct 3, 2011
Oulu
SGS2 Plus is good budget phone. It is shame that we dont have much active devs.

Lähetetty minun GT-I9105P laitteesta Tapatalkilla

So shame to lose you guys. You two have helped us all and we will miss you.

Safariking, you have been a great dev and I have to thank you for everything you have made here!

Brian, you have been a very active person here and replied for lot of questions. Also you have been here even before S II Plus got its own forum just like I.

You guys, have made this S II Plus forum awesome and your work here has really helped us all. You two have seen how this S II Plus forum has become bigger and bigger!

Bye!

Lähetetty laitteesta GT-N7100 XDA Premium 4-sovelluksella

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
So shame to lose you guys. You two have helped us all and we will miss you.

Safariking, you have been a great dev and I have to thank you for everything you have made here!

Brian, you have been a very active person here and replied for lot of questions. Also you have been here even before S II Plus got its own forum just like I.

You guys, have made this S II Plus forum awesome and your work here has really helped us all. You two have seen how this S II Plus forum has become bigger and bigger!

Bye!

Lähetetty laitteesta GT-N7100 XDA Premium 4-sovelluksella

this also means a lot to me.... truly, now this is the actual fullstop here :) ;)
goodbye everyone, this is really, really my last post on s2+

s2ss

Jan 28, 2014
Such a shame to see such good devs leave. Thanks for all your work and support around here. Although the forums will become deserted after you're gone, you have all the reasons to leave. It's a shame that some users didn't know how to appreciate your experience. All the best, and thanks again!

Reactions: Brian_SGW_CM9

android.zealot.fervor

Nov 8, 2013
★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Such a shame to see such good devs leave. Thanks for all your work and support around here. Although the forums will become deserted after you're gone, you have all the reasons to leave. It's a shame that some users didn't know how to appreciate your experience. All the best, and thanks again!

I shall come back with more amazing stuff if those people come here and give their apology to make content those to whom they disappointed.
You can see down below how i contributed to S2 PLUS, but its a shame that no one gives respect to others devotion and hardwork.

Regards,
SAIF

Last edited:

CoolDevelopment

Sep 25, 2013
Cologne
Well i'm leaving this forum as well.
Be happy folks. Now you will be getting more MODS and stuff.

So you were away for whole two days? :p

dennis.kt

Aug 21, 2013
oh my god!!! now i must sell my s2+ and get another more popular device!..
common guys you dont need to leave but play with the right way...you know what i mean :eek:
with 2 words, respect is earned not given away. You should show respect if you want to respect you..

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I shall come back with more amazing stuff if those people come here and give their apology to make content those to whom they disappointed.
You can see down below how i contributed to S2 PLUS, but its a shame that no one gives respect to others devotion and hardwork.
nobody said something for you..you are gentelman and thank you..
probably you do not understand what is happening here..safariking or whatever thinks he is the owner of xda!

Last edited:

s2ss

Jan 28, 2014
oh my god!!! now i must sell my s2+ and get another more popular device!..
common guys you dont need to leave but play with the right way...you know what i mean :eek:
with 2 words, respect is earned not given away. You should show respect if you want to respect you..

You have got to be kidding me. They were only trying to explain the basic rules of the xda (and yes, ie read the posts that started this mess). They are more experienced users who are familia with the rules and were only trying to keep these threads clean. people should thank them, not argue with them...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts