Moto x 4.4.3 system dump??

Search This thread

joejoejo

Jul 22, 2010
Does anybody have the moto x 4.4.3 system dump file I want to have it as I don't know when my moto x will get 4.4.3

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

D

Darth

You need to specify your model. There's many. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Maybe edit title thread too with model.

Carrier I mean. Not just 1058. :)

Gundabolu SC

Sep 9, 2013
You need to specify your model. There's many. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Maybe edit title thread too with model.

Carrier I mean. Not just 1058. :)
No no what we want is the 4.4.3 System and boot of xt1053... Cuz that's the only varient that has it now...

D

Darth

No no what we want is the 4.4.3 System and boot of xt1053... Cuz that's the only varient that has it now...

Why flash different carriers firmware. Soon you'll have it for yours....and no issues. 4.4.3 is a minor update...nothing terribly exciting. Certainly not much more than 4.4.2 is.

But....to each their own. ;)

joejoejo

Jul 22, 2010
We don't want to flash it we want to have the system dump

joejoejo

Jul 22, 2010
Somebody who has 4.4.3 please do a system dump thanks

Traukoman

Nov 17, 2009
Santiasko
Help for XT 1058 4.4.3 system update

Hi, I need some help here. I just received 4.4.3 OTA for Brasil Retail XT1058, I just choosed Accept and it downloaded and tried to install but it just reboot to Recovery (teamwin) and nothing happened. I rebooted and system was still 4.4.2, and is looping shooting down I guess trying to install the update. I remembered that I should have stock recovery or something, but I can't remember what else should I do to get the update. Maybe if somebody helps me, I could try to get the system dump for the XT1058.

Thank you!!

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
Hi, I need some help here. I just received 4.4.3 OTA for Brasil Retail XT1058, I just choosed Accept and it downloaded and tried to install but it just reboot to Recovery (teamwin) and nothing happened. I rebooted and system was still 4.4.2, and is looping shooting down I guess trying to install the update. I remembered that I should have stock recovery or something, but I can't remember what else should I do to get the update. Maybe if somebody helps me, I could try to get the system dump for the XT1058.

Thank you!!

You need to disable Xposed if you have installed it. If you have made any changes to SYSTEM, or removed any "bloat" apps, you will need to un-do these changes. You are correct that you need STOCK recovery. You can download the SBF here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=0 (get the correct one for your model, version 4.4.2)

Now extract the file. You only need one file: recovery.img

Use mfastboot to flash the stock recovery:

mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Then you should be able to flash the OTA without failure.

Good Luck