Bose QC15 Headphone detection problem.

Search This thread

mingocr83

Mar 6, 2010
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Hi Guys,

If you use bose's qc15 headphones and get issues detecting the cans on the phone, put your headphone volume on the connector in LO, if not the headphone won't be detected correctly and a aux cable icon will be shown for 2 seconds and audio will come out through the speaker on the phone.

Just FYI in case someone gets this problem.

JamDonot

Feb 25, 2007
Thank you

You are an absolute legend, was ready to fire my bose headphones out the window, this simply tip finally allowed me to listen to my G3 though my headphones.

Cheers/=.

rhemzy

May 28, 2012
Sadly this does not work for me. I've tried every combination of volume on the line controller, playing before/after plugging in, cans powered on/off, nothing seems to work. Very disappointed.

schnorro

Jun 24, 2012
You're awesome! Just came here to say thank you as well!!!
I was getting really frustrated but now everything seems to be good!
@rhemzy: I tried many combinations as well before I actually saw what he meant. so I'm not sure you tried it but he was talking about the little physical switch you can see on the plug that comes out of your headphones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

If you use bose's qc15 headphones and get issues detecting the cans on the phone, put your headphone volume on the connector in LO, if not the headphone won't be detected correctly and a aux cable icon will be shown for 2 seconds and audio will come out through the speaker on the phone.

Just FYI in case someone gets this problem.