Need help.cant find kernel

Search This thread

harley1rocker

Jan 29, 2012
jemison
Hey fellas. first let me say,i read,then read som more were I dont have to ask (dumb) questions that clutter

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xdHey fellas. first let me say,i read,then read som more were I dont have to ask (dumb) questions that clutter XDA.

Im trying to find rogues kernels. The downloads prefferably. Desperado,gunslinger,stuff like this. CAN ANY ONE HELP?

THANX IN ADVANCED GUYS

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Im trying to find rogues kernels. The downloads prefferably. Desperado,gunslinger,stuff like this. CAN ANY ONE HELP?
Jeep guy still owes me some hot wings so I'm going to correct his post. :D

Save these links, they come in handy.
Here are the rogue custom kernels, scroll down to the -Archive- section:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1341564&highlight=team+rogue

Here are the stock and also some of the older custom kernels:
http://www.android.net/forum/downloads.php?s=&do=cat&id=20

Edit: To avoid any confusion, these kernels are for Gingerbread based ROMs.

Last edited:

rbtrucking

Dec 19, 2011
Is there still any development going on for GB kernels? It seems like when ICS started showing up that kernel dev slacked off. Would love to see some new kernels that are tweaked for better battery life.

In my experience rouge gunslinger gave me AMAZING battery life I could easily get 2 days of use out of it but it made my rom run a little laggy. I am using EL26 right now with StrongSteves Odexed blue and it FLIES and battery life is still pretty good. Not as good as gunslinger but I couldn't deal with the lagging. Every device is different though you might get amazing battery life and performance with Gunslinger. Stay away from hitman it has caused a lot of problems.

harley1rocker

Jan 29, 2012
jemison
In my experience rouge gunslinger gave me AMAZING battery life I could easily get 2 days of use out of it but it made my rom run a little laggy. I am using EL26 right now with StrongSteves Odexed blue and it FLIES and battery life is still pretty good. Not as good as gunslinger but I couldn't deal with the lagging. Every device is different though you might get amazing battery life and performance with Gunslinger. Stay away from hitman it has caused a lot of problems.

Heres what im thinkin. Im runnin calks 2.9.2 ics themed,fd05 modem,and gunslinger kernel.gps locks instant,and my service has increased. The phone is drag bike fast and I love this setup. Im gonna upgrade to calks 3.0 and run all the same kernels and whatnnot. I havent heard of any probs with this setup so im going ahead with it

Top Liked Posts