[Q] How to root Note 3, 4.3 JB

Search This thread

Salz112

Jun 9, 2012
Hey guys, I'm here to ask you guys how I can root my Samsung galaxy note 3 without voiding my warranty and hence without tripping my Knox counter. My devices details are as follows,

When I enter *#1234# on my dialler:
image.jpg

And in settings > about device:
image.jpg

If it can be rooted without tripping my knock counter, please do it in detail as I ain't that bright :).

Thanks anyways guys.

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
If you had followed note 3's forums for one day, you would know that what you want is not possible even in 2020.
How can you root if you don't know what it is. Lol. Not attacking you, but saving you from losing your note 3.

And if you some how don't care any more about Knox then root with cf auto root. Development forums and instructions there too.

Have fun with your note 3.

Reactions: Salz112

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
Hey guys, I'm here to ask you guys how I can root my Samsung galaxy note 3 without voiding my warranty and hence without tripping my Knox counter. My devices details are as follows,

View attachment 2657155

View attachment 2657155

If it can be rooted without tripping my knock counter, please do it in detail as I ain't that bright :).

Thanks anyways guys.

Dude are you even doing research on this forum? There are so many question and answer about this.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth

View attachment 2657155

View attachment 2657155

Thanks anyways guys.

Urs is newer bootloader of 4.3. Therefore got patches from samsung liao.
Confirm guarantee chop it will trip even if u try ur luck by urdlv method.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you had followed note 3's forums for one day, you would know that what you want is not possible even in 2020.
    How can you root if you don't know what it is. Lol. Not attacking you, but saving you from losing your note 3.

And if you some how don't care any more about Knox then root with cf auto root. Development forums and instructions there too.

Have fun with your note 3.

View attachment 2657155

View attachment 2657155

Thanks anyways guys.

Dude are you even doing research on this forum? There are so many question and answer about this.

View attachment 2657155

View attachment 2657155

Thanks anyways guys.

Urs is newer bootloader of 4.3. Therefore got patches from samsung liao.
    Confirm guarantee chop it will trip even if u try ur luck by urdlv method.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC