[Q] Is my HTC One legit?

Search This thread

Opteeee

Apr 11, 2014
I've bought my HTC One couple months ago, and it works fine, AnTuTu Benchmark detects it as "htc HTC One" with a score of 25695, and the box and everything works as it is supposed to (I've watched a bunch of videos about it). However I didn't get the 4.4 update still (I'm in Serbia which is Europe, South-East Europe) and I wonder if it may be because it isn't legit?

What do I need to post to you guys or look for myself to prove it's legit?

Thanks in advance :D

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
I've bought my HTC One couple months ago, and it works fine, AnTuTu Benchmark detects it as "htc HTC One" with a score of 25695, and the box and everything works as it is supposed to (I've watched a bunch of videos about it). However I didn't get the 4.4 update still (I'm in Serbia which is Europe, South-East Europe) and I wonder if it may be because it isn't legit?

What do I need to post to you guys or look for myself to prove it's legit?

Thanks in advance :D

you need adb / fastboot installed to your pc and from a command prompt run fastboot getvar all ... this will give all your phones info.
also just look at the bootloader (power + volume down)
just google htc One bootloader to see images what it should look like

Opteeee

Apr 11, 2014
you need adb / fastboot installed to your pc and from a command prompt run fastboot getvar all ... this will give all your phones info.
also just look at the bootloader (power + volume down)
just google htc One bootloader to see images what it should look like

Thank you :)
Also, is it normal that I didnt get the update, or am I being worried for no reason?