[Q] Urgent Help

Search This thread

MidoDroid

Apr 24, 2014
Hi Guys,
I just did my first custom ROM flashing on my Samsung S Duos GT 7562 , i chose PMP Ultra ROM v.7
I followed the instructions by the letter and read every thread about it
After the first boot i choose the language and the wifi connection and a message pops out "Unfortunately setting has stopped" and goes back to selecting language
WHAT CAN I DO ? Please Guys Help, i'm waiting =)

pandian8552

Apr 20, 2014
coimbatore
solution

hi midodroid,
you just pick your "settings.apk" from other rom
then unzip your custom rom
there goto system/app/ there you can see secsettings.apk replace it with your new settings.apk
then compress your extracted your custom rom
finallay flash it with cwm:laugh::laugh:

press thanks:cool: if i helped

Reactions: MidoDroid
Jul 8, 2010
Hi Guys,
I just did my first custom ROM flashing on my Samsung S Duos GT 7562 , i chose PMP Ultra ROM v.7
After the first boot i choose the language and the wifi connection and a message pops out "Unfortunately setting has stopped" and goes back to selecting language

You may want to check that you got the exact version for your phone. I remember flashing a rom that was for the att version of my phone and I had sprint. It flashed and seemed to work and then I had a similar error.

Reactions: MidoDroid

MidoDroid

Apr 24, 2014
THANKS

Thanks guys , i liked the setting.apk idea but i found another (harder) solution
i flashed older ROM then upgraded to v.7 and it worked !:good:

MidoDroid

Apr 24, 2014
Trouble Still On !

Hey Guys looks like ther's alot of trouble in the custom ROM business but i guess it worth the effort
the same ROM PMP ultrarom v.8.1 for GT -S7562
I have problems connecting to WIfi and no coverage for mobile netwok
any idea ?
Thanks already guys
XDA community is simply the best !:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    solution

hi midodroid,
    you just pick your "settings.apk" from other rom
    then unzip your custom rom
    there goto system/app/ there you can see secsettings.apk replace it with your new settings.apk
    then compress your extracted your custom rom
    finallay flash it with cwm:laugh::laugh:

press thanks:cool: if i helped
    Hi Guys,

You may want to check that you got the exact version for your phone. I remember flashing a rom that was for the att version of my phone and I had sprint. It flashed and seemed to work and then I had a similar error.