[ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Would you prefer Google Music or stock Music as ROMs default music app?

• Google Music

Votes: 392 67.7%
  • Stock Music

Votes: 187 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jivy26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2010
Google Pixel 7
I must ask. Why no ICS animations? :0

Need room to grow lol. It will be in the next update. Also wifi issue some experience it some don't which is odd. Make sure to do a full wipe of system and cache prior to flashing this ROM. I also read siyah kernel fixed the issue for those having it, although I have not personally confirmed since wifi has ran fine since i've been running it.

Alucardis666

Jul 27, 2009
Miramar
Great ROM so far in terms of responsiveness and speed. will run for a few days and see how the battery is. Thanks again

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
damn it didn't full boot before i flashed the mandatory fix. i was stuck clicking the green android guy for a few minutes lol

ASIDE from this though. This may be a keeper if the battery life is good. The theme is awesome.

Last edited:

jivy26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 7, 2010
Google Pixel 7
damn it didn't full boot before i flashed the mandatory fix. i was stuck clicking the green android guy for a few minutes lol

ASIDE from this though. This may be a keeper if the battery life is good. The theme is awesome.

Ha ha yeah I tried posting it everywhere figured someone would get trigger happy and do it before the boot lol.

thephoneguyusa

Sep 24, 2010
Fort Collins, CO
Well so far I am very impressed Phone came off charger at 7 am and it is now 11:30 and I am still at 95% that is with watching a few youtube vids, Overclocked to 1.6 (Conservative setting), texting, running live wallpaper, and checking my emails.

I am debating on if it is worth flashing cm7 or just ride the ICS or cm9 wait with this rom. I have had no issues with WIFI or anything so far. Will do a video review and post it on my YouTube channel later tonight.

Well so far I am very impressed Phone came off charger at 7 am and it is now 11:30 and I am still at 95% that is with watching a few youtube vids, Overclocked to 1.6 (Conservative setting), texting, running live wallpaper, and checking my emails.

I am debating on if it is worth flashing cm7 or just ride the ICS or cm9 wait with this rom. I have had no issues with WIFI or anything so far. Will do a video review and post it on my YouTube channel later tonight.

I took mine off the charger at 8:30ish its 12:39 here and im at 86% with browsing the net for a little while 48min screen time on. Im impressed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]ICScrewD ‬‬‬‬‬♦‬♦♦FINAL♦♦♦[JkayMod][2.1]

Possibly deploying come December so I have a lot of personal and professional things I need to take care of. Thanks for all of the support. I will still be around the forums, but very minimal. It has been a great run but I need to attend to life. Thanks...

.downloads
    [/CENTER]
    edited.......
    Update on things:

Swipe to remove notifications are finally working thanks to shoman's help. Every time I built it would FC he got it working for me last night so thanks again to him :) . Blue Edition will be out first like normal, then red and green will follow suit. Fixing most complaints I recall reading so look for a release in the next day or two :)
    1.6.1 might be a final update.

I might have to sell my phone due to some screw ups by the government. As you know I'm active duty Navy and wife uses my college benefits and the housing allowance we get every month somehow they thought we owed and didn't send it. Now we have to wait a few weeks to get it.

I truly appreciate all the support you've shown the ROM. I've had a blast providing it to you.

Again thank you for all the support you've shown the ROM and it was a pleasure providing it to you. If me and the wife figure out an alternative I'll be sure to keep you guys informed, but as of right now your phones will hand to find a new ROM to call home.

Running ICScrewD ROM
    Late night release today. I've got all the kinks worked out minus one thing. Thanks for the patience.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk