[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Search This thread

MiguelPereira

Mar 22, 2007
Toronto
It just works!

Hi!
Thanks for this great release.
I Flashed it, rebooted and used my standard LG headphones (supplied with the phone) and tested with MixZing 3.7.1 (my favorite player). The sound difference it's totally audible! The background whistle/noise it's totally gone. The sound spectrum is much better. I've listened to my most played songs and now I've got a Stock 2.3.3 V20G Optimus one with sound quality of a top player!
I use DSP Manager as well and no crashes what so ever!
Cheers!

deniso177

Aug 27, 2011
Hi!
Thanks for this great release.
I Flashed it, rebooted and used my standard LG headphones (supplied with the phone) and tested with MixZing 3.7.1 (my favorite player). The sound difference it's totally audible! The background whistle/noise it's totally gone. The sound spectrum is much better. I've listened to my most played songs and now I've got a Stock 2.3.3 V20G Optimus one with sound quality of a top player!
I use DSP Manager as well and no crashes what so ever!
Cheers!
Does your camera work, people who flashed the Beats?

fancccc

Jan 16, 2011
for ICS i found this who works (no PowerAMP FC or Sound errors + SRS Panel for Music.apk)
credits goes to: hungaryman

Attachments

• Beats_Final_Release_ICS.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 86

iammtxd

Oct 17, 2011
Actually, I can't hear the difference after installation. But it would be better than none :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

arczangel

Dec 10, 2010
NYC
Thanks to you guys, for all the testers and users of this MOD, Sorry kinda busy lately but O1 forever here! :)

Top Liked Posts