[Q] apps are not found

Search This thread

drawners

Jun 1, 2014
i have installed viperx 4.0.7,it had installed successfully but some major htc stock apps are missing like weather application and music application and alarm application and messaging application..i have tried to solve the problem by installing other rom but nothing happened..same problem exists..:confused::confused::confused:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Should be no problem. Reflash the rom and make sure not to select apps to delete ! And maybe redownload the rom and compare the MD5

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Then you chose something along the way in the aroma ! They are not gone like that. I did so many full wipes and reflashes.....never had that. Read carefully what the aroma installer says !

And make sure you do a manual full wipe in the recovery before you install the rom. Select in the aroma "no wipe"

Reactions: drawners

drawners

Jun 1, 2014
thanks!!!

Then you chose something along the way in the aroma ! They are not gone like that. I did so many full wipes and reflashes.....never had that. Read carefully what the aroma installer says !

And make sure you do a manual full wipe in the recovery before you install the rom. Select in the aroma "no wipe"

thank you...i have not read the headers carefully..silly mistake....thankyou :good::good::good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.