[Q&A] Miui For Infuse Rom

Search This thread

one-i

Aug 21, 2011
Yucca Valley
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

is everyone else running this rom not having an issue with this?

thanks

SayDfuse

May 30, 2012
North Carolina
will infuse ever get miui 4? i really love miui and it would be nice if we could get an official rom or port :)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Is there a big difference in 4G speeds and battery life with this and Infused 2.2.3?

i have used both roms and honestly i havent really noticed much of speed difference. and battery life i find infused to have better battery as long as you have the right settings set up of course

camaross1969

Jun 1, 2012
Sim Locked

Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/

Z

zackdjones

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

thanks

This may be a late notice, but I never found a solution. I bought a new phone (Note) anyways and use the Infuse for playing movies for my son. I had thought about trying to fix it so I could sell it unlocked, but haven't gotten around to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida

thanks

They are still working on this....they have not released and updated version yet.

daemonlmrj

Jun 18, 2012
Right.....Here

thanks

The rom is fixed now u can download the new version

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

thanks

Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/

Exist a lot of MIUI infuse 4G versions please specify the version that u try to install and maybe we can help you.

Last edited:

particleman33

Jun 25, 2012
MIUI V4 Themes

To all having issue with applying themes for MIUI (2.6.22)...follow these steps...

1) Download ES file explorer
2) Open ES file explorer and enable root access and write access
3) Go to root directory... /data/system
4) Create a new folder called "theme"
5) You can apply all the themes you want now..

ENJOY!!!!

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Oh Yeah!!

I just like to keep up with what everyone is doing! I'm running MUIU 2.4.6 on my NC and MIUI 2.6.22 on my Infuse. I have tried a lot of ROM's , but MIUI just about tops everything.

You need to talk Th3bill into working on the NC....I thought Hockeyfamily had something going, but he seems to have gotten sidetracked!!! I'm probably going to get a Nexus 7 but I would keep my NC to play with....after all, it has been my constant companion for about a year and a half.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-28-09-43-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-28-09-43-08.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20120629_224452.jpg
    20120629_224452.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

daemonlmrj

Jun 18, 2012
Right.....Here
I just like to keep up with what everyone is doing! I'm running MUIU 2.4.6 on my NC and MIUI 2.6.22 on my Infuse. I have tried a lot of ROM's , but MIUI just about tops everything.

You need to talk Th3bill into working on the NC....I thought Hockeyfamily had something going, but he seems to have gotten sidetracked!!! I'm probably going to get a Nexus 7 but I would keep my NC to play with....after all, it has been my constant companion for about a year and a half.

I Love MIUI too is the best ROM, i have the miuiscotland_I997-2.4.17 and is very stable, but the the 2.6.22 looks so great, im waiting for the BT integration to flash

jimmyardeshna

May 28, 2012
DC
Dman's Shock and Awe plus 2.2.24 is great MIUI rom for infuse

Dman has posted MIUI roms for infuse and i used it for over 3 weeks now and is stable and highly customizable plus unbelievable smoothness...

jimmyardeshna

May 28, 2012
DC
Dman's MIUI

Dman's MIUI : Shock and Awe plus 2.2.24 is the best MIUI ROM for infuse. I have been using it for over 3 weeks now and its smooth and stable ....

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am

NC? Get me some info on it, and I'll see what I can do. Always like a good challenge. I didn't even know what the Infuse LOOKED like or what hardware it had when I started working on the rom for it :)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I was running that for a while, but I really wanted to try ICS. Check out Th3bill's thread. It is very stable and the only thing not working is bluetooth and USB transfer.

Those 2 items are working now on 2.6.29 :)

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
Yeah, I am running the 2.6.29 now and could care less if the torch works or not.

I wouldn't know where to begin to get info on the Nook or what info you might need. I am 66yo and know just enough to install a rom and get it back to stock when I screw it up!!! LMFAO!!!

Here is the info I am running now and I downloaded the rom from MIUI.us.

Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 mirage@aurora)) #31PREEMPT Tue Dec 6 13:47 EST 2011
MIUI-2.4.6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notice:
    This thread is for general questions regarding MIUI FOR INFUSE ROM.
    OK guys so tomorrow will be an update for miui. I would like to know what to change.

What would you like added?
    Removed?

Give me some ideas and feedback... I port the miui ROM for everyone to enjoy. So let me know how I can make it the best it can possibly be!!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

NC? Get me some info on it, and I'll see what I can do. Always like a good challenge. I didn't even know what the Infuse LOOKED like or what hardware it had when I started working on the rom for it :)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I was running that for a while, but I really wanted to try ICS. Check out Th3bill's thread. It is very stable and the only thing not working is bluetooth and USB transfer.

Those 2 items are working now on 2.6.29 :)
    You can get to recovery, Press all the buttons till u see the samsung logo dont leave them let the samsung logo go and then come back now leave the power button this will tke u too recovery.

Try this for 2/3 times it will work.
    I have the 1.9.30 miui rom on my Infuse 4g. The problem is that the updater refuses to update my phone to 1.10.7 even though it is out! It keeps notifying me of an update, but when I go open the updater it searches for new software and then tells me that I have the latest rom installed.

Plz help!! I am new to Miui:confused:

I would suggest just manually pushing it and flashing it thru CWM if its bothering u that much. just download the zip, put it on ur sd card, three finger to recovery (blue), flash the zip file and reboot:\ for more detailed instructions if ur new to flashing just ask...
    or watch the video here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1294491

sorry for the noob question but how do i go from 3 icons on the launcher to 4 icons

if ur on miui then just drag an icon to the dock, by long-pressing the icon. (can have up to 6 icons on the dock)

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Does anyone know if its possible to get the android navi on MIUI?

go to market and download google maps, u should have navigation app once its downloaded ^.^