[Q] Prototype Lg Phone

Search This thread

stevebinh

Aug 2, 2010
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me out I got a android phone from a random source and the phone looks like a prototype Lg phone as i can tell the model is an Lg-E960. It runs on a sim card and it works for both att and t-mobile. It has a super nice screen almost lcd with a pretty nice camera and its running on jellybean 4.1.2. Was trying to see if anyone would be interested in it pls message me if you are will send pics if needed.

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
Can you post more details steve?

EDIT: Have you tried using the phone with a Verizon MircoSim?

Last edited:

aag777

Jul 27, 2010
LA, California
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me out I got a android phone from a random source and the phone looks like a prototype Lg phone as i can tell the model is an Lg-E960. It runs on a sim card and it works for both att and t-mobile. It has a super nice screen almost lcd with a pretty nice camera and its running on jellybean 4.1.2. Was trying to see if anyone would be interested in it pls message me if you are will send pics if needed.

Does it work with at&t LTE / T-mobile 4G?

heat361

Dec 27, 2011
New York City
Do not like that, a nexus isn't a nexus without the curve and super amoled
I'll pass on this one, keeping my galaxy nexus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

The device is in a dummy box just like Samsung did to cover the design of the s3 look closer at the first pic and you will see that the top and bottom is curved but I'm not sure about the LCD.

Reactions: HarmonyFlame

Drzfr3shboialex

May 9, 2010
The nexus one didn't have a curved screen and only Samsung has made curved screen nexus. I would like a curved screen though, and that true IPS display will look amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nawoa

Aug 7, 2010
It's unfortunate you included so much identifying information here, as the phone will probably get remotely disabled now if it is indeed a prototype.

Drzfr3shboialex

May 9, 2010
We need more info a video if you could before Google disables the device. Maybe features as well :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts