[ROM] [AOSP] [Crespo4g] TouchBean

Search This thread

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
I've never ran anything you developed so, buhbye. Right where you belong. IOS GTFO of here.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

do you want my drivers license holly **** people you are all real dicks to the devs you know that maybe ill go back to ios development

I've never had any issues with anyone on these forums bro

andrewddickey

Jan 23, 2011
do you want my drivers license holly **** people you are all real dicks to the devs you know that maybe ill go back to ios development

I've not seen anything ill said of any of the developers. Just of people that promise things and don't deliver.

Mind uploading the sys.img for the googletv ROM, "dev"?

Last edited:

hp420

Jul 31, 2011
Gainesville, Fl
Google Nexus 4
T-Mobile LG G2

....but you haven't developed anything that works for android as far as we have seen. until then you can not possibly be a developer, by definition. Also, no one here is bad-mouthing any developers ;)

Reactions: mikegleave13

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Very nice I thought about T-Mobile they have a good line up of phones coming out

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
Working like crazy, I got a new device htc one s, went to T-Mobile.. It's a million times better than sprint. Averaging 15-17 mbps with truly unlimited for $70/mo
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

You went to tmobile and DIDN'T get the nexus 4? I gotta say with out lte, Hspa+ Speeds are way better then sprint on its best day. Hard to justify sprints unlimited when you can never get as much data as you want (at least it is that bad in my area)! My only issue with t mobile is my local area coverage is not so good. For now, Verizon is the best for coverage in my area. Looking like I am going from sprint to Verizon in a few months.

Edit: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=Nexus-4

Tmobile has the n4 at $49.99 right now as a web only special. Most stores will price match their own website.

Last edited:

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
You went to tmobile and DIDN'T get the nexus 4? I gotta say with out lte, Hspa+ Speeds are way better then sprint on its best day. Hard to justify sprints unlimited when you can never get as much data as you want (at least it is that bad in my area)! My only issue with t mobile is my local area coverage is not so good. For now, Verizon is the best for coverage in my area. Looking like I am going from sprint to Verizon in a few months.

Edit: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=Nexus-4

Tmobile has the n4 at $49.99 right now as a web only special. Most stores will price match their own website.

Yeah I'm on the prepaid $30 plan with 5gb of data unlimited text and 100 minutes.. and I got this brand new one s for $20 lol.. plus I missed sense.. sense4 it's dope.. but if I go on a contract I will get the nexus 4

Reactions: hlxanthus

Top Liked Posts