What is the dock-like thing on the screen?

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Hello, awhile ago, something like a dock suddenly showed up on the screen, I could drag it to the side or to the bottom. I took my Note 2 to a store to ask the Sales to remove the dock-like thing. It appeared again suddenly (see the vertical dock-like item on the left of the screen) . What is it? How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Attachments

• taskbar.jpg
    taskbar.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4,296

Bert.C

Aug 21, 2010
Hello, awhile ago, something like a dock suddenly showed up on the screen, I could drag it to the side or to the bottom. I took my Note 2 to a store to ask the Sales to remove the dock-like thing. It appeared again suddenly (see the vertical dock-like item on the left of the screen) . What is it? How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

It's part of the Samsung TouchWiz software.

Just press and hold the back button (next to the home button) and it will disappear. If you want it back, hold the back button again.

Reactions: hajime_android
S

sawdoctor

In the quick settings panel there is a multi window toggle. You can switch it on and off there so it won't keep coming on

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's part of the Samsung TouchWiz software.

Just press and hold the back button (next to the home button) and it will disappear. If you want it back, hold the back button again.