[Q] Battery problem

Search This thread

Riaes

Apr 8, 2011
Tanjungpinang
Hi,
I have been using Z1 for few months, this is the first time I got this problem
I have Du Battery Saver Apps, Last night before I slept, I set the mode to" Sleep mode" which means mobile data and wifi were off, and the battery was 71%
Usually I will not lose even 1% of battery when i wake up. but now the battery has reduced to 17% in just one night!
These are the screenshots of my Battery usage and Wakelock apps
You can see the graph that the battery was drasticly dropped
Can you help me with the problem...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-37.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-07-44-50.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Use Battery Guru Snapdragon, is specific for the hardware. BTW, is not a problem with the battery it self but this happen on every Android, sometime they stuck somewhere and drain battery. Next time wher you will reboot or charge to full the problem will disappear. Which firmware are you using? .290 was very well improved in battery efficient.

Reactions: Riaes

Riaes

Apr 8, 2011
Tanjungpinang
Use Battery Guru Snapdragon, is specific for the hardware. BTW, is not a problem with the battery it self but this happen on every Android, sometime they stuck somewhere and drain battery. Next time wher you will reboot or charge to full the problem will disappear. Which firmware are you using? .290 was very well improved in battery efficient.

Has downloaded and now in learning mode,
Also thanks for the answer :) but I am using .136.

jamespmi

Jan 22, 2012
Battery Guru will not make any difference here. Your Media Server and the system usage are higher than screen usage, quite impossible...

Except, your media server ran in panic witch is a known bug. One of your media files (pictures, sounds, videos) is 0kb and causes the media server to loop over and over... Move your media to your PC, reboot your device and push the files back avoiding the 0kb files...

This is how a normal Screen to Media Server / System ratio should look like, consuming like nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-09-13-44-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-13-44-10.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

jamespmi

Jan 22, 2012
This is irrelevant at 94% of battery.

Oh man please: the same at 5% of battery...

I can understand your enthusiasm in commenting all available post in the Z1 forums but let me tell you just one thing: less is often more...
You are not winning any price buy just commenting all available threats, enrich them by fundamentals please...

Reactions: firegras

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth

I can understand your enthusiasm in commenting all available post in the Z1 forums but let me tell you just one thing: less is often more...
You are not winning any price buy just commenting all available threats, enrich them by fundamentals please...

My friend, do not even try to teach someone here what to do or not, give only explainable reasons if for you, someone is right or not on specific topic, understood?

With your attitude you go no where.

BTW, to me is not the server media the problem on .136.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is irrelevant at 94% of battery.