CM11 on Optimus V - How to bypass activation

Search This thread

jasonjsimon

Aug 10, 2012
I just installed the CM11 build posted in the Optimus V development forum and it installed great. My problem is that I can't seem to bypass the phone activation like in past versions. I have 3 of these phones for my young kids to play with and I don't have service on them as they have been using them with WIFI only which is sufficient. Any ideas as to how to bypass the activation screen? It seems that I've tried everything.

jasonjsimon

Aug 10, 2012
I just installed the CM11 build posted in the Optimus V development forum and it installed great. My problem is that I can't seem to bypass the phone activation like in past versions. I have 3 of these phones for my young kids to play with and I don't have service on them as they have been using them with WIFI only which is sufficient. Any ideas as to how to bypass the activation screen? It seems that I've tried everything.

Nevermind. Just found the solution in another thread for a different phone and it worked.
tap the screen in the top left, then the top right, then bottom right, finally bottom left.