[Collection][HTC M8][Sounds + Wallpapers + Fonts]

Search This thread

Nick Fury

May 24, 2012
Coventry
Hi there, I just wanted to share with you all some Official HTC One (M8) Wallpapers and Sounds and Fonts

I Originally had a thread over in the HTC One Section which can be found Here

Wallpaper Preview:

HTC M8 Wallpapers + Sounds

Download

Download file from M8 Wallpapers

Download file from HTC M8 Sounds

Instructions
Download files from above
Unzip
Enjoy

Fonts

Instructions

To find the HTC ONE (M8) Fonts please follow This Thread to find full download links and instructions

Please note that your device MUST be ROOTED

Credits to @jonas2295 for Screenshots and fonts​

ryno9100

Jul 15, 2013
Huntsville
Hold on a sec. In the UIfolder. There's a wireless charging sound. What? How did they manage wireless charging through a metal case.I'm no designer or developer, but that seems like it'd be a heck of a hurdle.

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Hold on a sec. In the UIfolder. There's a wireless charging sound. What? How did they manage wireless charging through a metal case.I'm no designer or developer, but that seems like it'd be a heck of a hurdle.

The m7 has all sorts of stuff relating to wireless charging and fingerprint scanning hidden away in apks. Doesn't mean a thing.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

ryno9100

Jul 15, 2013
Huntsville
The m7 has all sorts of stuff relating to wireless charging and fingerprint scanning hidden away in apks. Doesn't mean a thing.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Neither are game changers for me, and honestly fingerprint scanners make me NOT want a phone, but wireless charging would be a cool novelty to be honest. But you're right. I just hope the wireless charging one is true.

AarSyl

Is it possible to flash the M8 Sounds on a HTC One X?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Here's a fun fact about Android. If you a sound file in a folder under the name of Alarms, Ringtones, or Notifications, and then reboot, you will see the file in the appropriate list of sounds. I have Sense 4 & 5 sounds on my Nexus 7.2 Tablet (which I'm using now).

Side note: You don't have to reboot, but it might take longer for the phone to scan for the Sound files. Rebooting forces the device to do a media scan sooner. Also, you don't have to be rooted! Just placing them in the appropriately named folder is good enough. For those who are rooted, clean flashing a new rom will not change anything. The sounds will still show on your new rom.

The OP has already placed the files in the correct folders, so you only need to follow his instructions. Unzip and enjoy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395506487123.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395506487123.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 962
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395506497798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395506497798.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 905
  • uploadfromtaptalk1395506505877.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395506505877.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
Can someone please convert the rest of the files to mp3? Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there, I just wanted to share with you all some Official HTC One (M8) Wallpapers and Sounds and Fonts

I Originally had a thread over in the HTC One Section which can be found Here

Wallpaper Preview:

HTC M8 Wallpapers + Sounds

Download

Download file from M8 Wallpapers

Download file from HTC M8 Sounds

Instructions
    Download files from above
    Unzip
    Enjoy

Fonts

Instructions

To find the HTC ONE (M8) Fonts please follow This Thread to find full download links and instructions

Please note that your device MUST be ROOTED

Credits to @jonas2295 for Screenshots and fonts​
    Is it possible to flash the M8 Sounds on a HTC One X?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Here's a fun fact about Android. If you a sound file in a folder under the name of Alarms, Ringtones, or Notifications, and then reboot, you will see the file in the appropriate list of sounds. I have Sense 4 & 5 sounds on my Nexus 7.2 Tablet (which I'm using now).

Side note: You don't have to reboot, but it might take longer for the phone to scan for the Sound files. Rebooting forces the device to do a media scan sooner. Also, you don't have to be rooted! Just placing them in the appropriately named folder is good enough. For those who are rooted, clean flashing a new rom will not change anything. The sounds will still show on your new rom.

The OP has already placed the files in the correct folders, so you only need to follow his instructions. Unzip and enjoy!
    Can we get the navigation buttons please?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hi thanks for the comment.

I will try and get this for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Thanks for the dump man! :good:
    Thanks for the dump man! :good:

No problem buddy, enjoy