What's this? Headphones' button

Search This thread

J.Diogo

Jun 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Hey guys.
Just discovered that if I press and hold the button on my headphones Google voice pops up.
But when I do that with the screen locked it does this: (attached picture) and it doesn't do anything more, it just stays there saying initializing.
Does this happens to you too? Or does it do anything more?

Attachments

• 1404953900069.jpg
    1404953900069.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: tamamma

LilSmiler

Mar 21, 2014
Google Nexus 5
LG G5
Hey guys.
Just discovered that if I press and hold the button on my headphones Google voice pops up.
But when I do that with the screen locked it does this: (attached picture) and it doesn't do anything more, it just stays there saying initializing.

Which Android version? Do you use a custom lock screen, what lockscreen security do you use...?

Reactions: J.Diogo

tamamma

Oct 3, 2012
Hey guys.

Same problem here! I've tried with two differents oneplus one too and there is the same problem with kitkat 4.4.4
When the screen is turned on everything is ok but when the screen is off.... Initializing :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys.
    Hey guys.

Which Android version? Do you use a custom lock screen, what lockscreen security do you use...?