Search This thread

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
now up in development...this thread will no longer be supported

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1085298

deprecated
Decided to work on a little side project...and before taking it any further/or spending any more time on it...I thought I'd throw it out and see what people thought.

Its essentially a hybrid of the miui theme over my gingerbread theme...but if I continue on it I'd make it more miui-like over time..its non acc battery for now

basically let me know what you think...if theres little interest i'll let it die :eek:

*also if you have trouble flashing post your exact set up, adb logcat if you can, and remember that cwr 3.0 wont work

Whats Themed/included?: (many apks are just the gb ones with a few different icons)
sbrissen mods (6 lockscreen, reboot, etc etc etc) :)
framework-res.apk
twframework-res.apk
twcalculator.apk
miui boot ani
miui system sounds/ringtones
dialertabactivity.apk
settings.apk
deskclock.apk
aosp mms.apk
mediaprovider.apk
miui music.apk
latinime.apk (skinned with miui version)
gallery3d.apk
contacts.apk
browser.apk
googlequicksearchbox.apk (not the widget though)
andmer's older adw miui mod included
(follow andmer directions to create a swipe up/down shortcut in adw settings to access app drawer)

credit:
sbrissen for all he does...in addition to all of what he has released, he has helped me with countless requests and mods
andmer for his xda version of adw launcher mod here...but check out the newer market version (improved) as well
adrynalyne for his gv-remapped dialer and all the other work he does for us
jt1134 for all his work on this phone
eriscentro for posting the miui music link in here a few months back which got me thinking of doing this actually
the #fascinate-themers folks!

*I do not accept donations at all...if you feel so inclined consider donating to the people who really make this phone work including (in no order, but not limited to):
Adrynalyne
JT1134
Sbrissen

*just hit the thanks button if you use the theme :)

CWR Install
Amend Version (cwr 2.5.x only) Version 0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?p5n6upxlowvabzp
Edify Version: (will work in cwr 2.5 or 3.0+): http://www.mediafire.com/?366z2o19ioqobi5

Last edited:

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Screenshots

2-1.png
1-1.png

3-1.png
4-1.png

5-1.png

Last edited:

jt1134

May 8, 2010
Totally gonna bang this theme. Might even call her the next day.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
this is lovely...

any plans for an aosp build? :)

in the future possibly...i really just kinda threw this together in a day or so over my gb theme...and thought id test the waters first before really fixing the pulldown (well getting it to my liking), miui-like contacts.apk and working on phone.apk which usually are the most time consuming

Dj-Dubster_TN

Apr 14, 2011
OMG im downloading this ASAP, i love the MIUI rom but it was to buggy for me yet, so a theme for it makes me extremely happy :D hope you added the popup sms feature from the real rom, that was probably my favorite part :D:)

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
OMG im downloading this ASAP, i love the MIUI rom but it was to buggy for me yet, so a theme for it makes me extremely happy :D hope you added the popup sms feature from the real rom, that was probably my favorite part :D:)

its only a theme...tbh i havent used miui since i had my droid incredible last september so i forget what that even is/looks like..if you can screenshot the feature i can see if its something i can possibly mimic or not

thefunkbot

Oct 9, 2010
Birmingham
its only a theme...tbh i havent used miui since i had my droid incredible last september so i forget what that even is/looks like..if you can screenshot the feature i can see if its something i can possibly mimic or not

Hes talking about the quick reply thing. when you get a sms you get a popup similar to push notifications on the iphone that shows the message and has a text box where you can reply to it from within the popup on the homescreen instead of opening the sms app. It probably cant be done without miui but i wouldnt be surprised if there is an app in the market that does the same thing.

Wonderful theme though nitsuj. You know its good when im tempted to leave the theme i ported to use it lol.

Reactions: nitsuj17

nitsuj17

Aug 24, 2010
PA
Hes talking about the quick reply thing. when you get a sms you get a popup similar to push notifications on the iphone that shows the message and has a text box where you can reply to it from within the popup on the homescreen instead of opening the sms app. It probably cant be done without miui but i wouldnt be surprised if there is an app in the market that does the same thing.

Wonderful theme though nitsuj. You know its good when im tempted to leave the theme i ported to use it lol.

k thanks...yeah im sure one of the go sms apps or something like that would do the trick...or something similar

Dj-Dubster_TN

Apr 14, 2011
Feedback

Theme looks awesome! runs smooth to, im lovin it, it took me a minute to figure out how to get into the app drawer though, you might wanna add that in the description. other than that keep this theme up im gonna keep rockin it :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    now up in development...this thread will no longer be supported

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1085298

deprecated
    Decided to work on a little side project...and before taking it any further/or spending any more time on it...I thought I'd throw it out and see what people thought.

Its essentially a hybrid of the miui theme over my gingerbread theme...but if I continue on it I'd make it more miui-like over time..its non acc battery for now

basically let me know what you think...if theres little interest i'll let it die :eek:

*also if you have trouble flashing post your exact set up, adb logcat if you can, and remember that cwr 3.0 wont work

Whats Themed/included?: (many apks are just the gb ones with a few different icons)
    sbrissen mods (6 lockscreen, reboot, etc etc etc) :)
    framework-res.apk
    twframework-res.apk
    twcalculator.apk
    miui boot ani
    miui system sounds/ringtones
    dialertabactivity.apk
    settings.apk
    deskclock.apk
    aosp mms.apk
    mediaprovider.apk
    miui music.apk
    latinime.apk (skinned with miui version)
    gallery3d.apk
    contacts.apk
    browser.apk
    googlequicksearchbox.apk (not the widget though)
    andmer's older adw miui mod included
    (follow andmer directions to create a swipe up/down shortcut in adw settings to access app drawer)

credit:
    sbrissen for all he does...in addition to all of what he has released, he has helped me with countless requests and mods
    andmer for his xda version of adw launcher mod here...but check out the newer market version (improved) as well
    adrynalyne for his gv-remapped dialer and all the other work he does for us
    jt1134 for all his work on this phone
    eriscentro for posting the miui music link in here a few months back which got me thinking of doing this actually
    the #fascinate-themers folks!

*I do not accept donations at all...if you feel so inclined consider donating to the people who really make this phone work including (in no order, but not limited to):
    Adrynalyne
    JT1134
    Sbrissen

*just hit the thanks button if you use the theme :)

CWR Install
    Amend Version (cwr 2.5.x only) Version 0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?p5n6upxlowvabzp
    Edify Version: (will work in cwr 2.5 or 3.0+): http://www.mediafire.com/?366z2o19ioqobi5
    for anyone that wants to test:

MIUIWiz Beta***full rom with most of com rom features

http://bit.ly/iCb7eB

md5: 08207e16175eaf0714be81f8dccd3fb2

bug report in here (logcats obviously preferable)

*MUST WIPE DATA/CACHE/DAVLIK

otb 1.3 kernel included (1.4 causes flashing problems for some)

backup first of course
    Nitsuj and I are gonna work it all out nice and smooth once i iron out a few more things and get some test feedback. This is just the vanilla preview integration into stock ED01. sorry to clutter up the theme thread, but i figured it would reach the right audience here and wanted to integrate it all together anyway in the end.

btw: launcher + icon themes are showing up DJ?
    I saw the most recent Twitter post...looks awesome...can't wait

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

:)

tsm1-1.png