[app] Blue Themed Dash Clock

Search This thread

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Here is my Blue themed version of dash clock. Simply uninstall your current version and install mine and enjoy! Will do other colors and more mods later!

Attachments

• net.nurik.roman.dashclock-1.apk
    343.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 20130219004720.jpg
    20130219004720.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,378
Reactions: Thebear j koss

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Glad you like! As far as the lockscreen I think that came with the rom, I cant really remember I screw around with so much and have loaded a diff rom since then. I am on the quest for the perfect rom lol.

Thanks cam, always coming through.
Say, howd you get the aosp lock screen?

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Some roms or devs theme this apk too and rename it so you have to find where it is, either in data/app or system/app and uninstall it,,,not just delete it then install mine.

Cam can you clarify for us how exactly one would go about installing this apk? is it in system/apps? When i go into data/res, i dont see anything similiar to the apk you posted

imjehh

Feb 9, 2011
Teshik
In system/app, i see digitalclock.apk and digitalclock21.apk. I should delete both and replace them with your apk?

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I don't think that's it look for lock clock some devs rename it to that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok here you go dude, remember uninstall what you have now then intall mine as you would any apk, enjoy!

y6ehedeb.jpg

Edith

This code is OK for you?

SliM BEAN
    Cam can you clarify for us how exactly one would go about installing this apk? is it in system/apps? When i go into data/res, i dont see anything similiar to the apk you posted
    Here is my Blue themed version of dash clock. Simply uninstall your current version and install mine and enjoy! Will do other colors and more mods later!
    Hmmm shouldnt be a parsing problem,,,which rom are you on? and yes it is a lockscreen widget and if you have to push it,,,push it to data/app

It says there is a problem parsing. Can this be pushed into system apps? Is it a lock screen clock mod? If so where would it be located?

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY