[POLL][J] Choose the rom I may start working on

Which rom would you like to see on Xperia J?

• Total voters
Search This thread

lozohcum

Jan 14, 2013
Internety
Hello,

Development of CM11 is doing well so far. I may start working on the second project parallelly so you can chooses which rom you would like to have on XJ.
(all roms 4.4.2)
OmniRom - very nice new rom with many features. Made by one leading devs in xda. Good support.
ChameleonOS - rom which has unique theme engine taken from MIUI and modified. Nice UI, themes, customization. Poor support, may be time consuming to port it.
SlimKat - CM11 based rom, slimmed with dark UI, some more features are added. It may be pretty fast on XJ. Not bad support.

I can't promise I will develop a rom you choose. I may not have a time but I want to know how much people will use it if I do.
If only few people are want it I'm not going to port any more rom, I will stop on CM11.

It depends mostly on the ammount of people here.
Source of ChameleonOS is downloaded and I've made one test build.

Vote if you're XJ user.
And please don't post useless things here, don't ask about CM11, bugs and other devices. Only questions about roms in poll.

Update:

Sorry I forgot to add AOSP. I can work on AOSP too.

Last edited:

Phalangioides

Dec 9, 2013
Will there be any noticeable performance differences in slimkat and omnirom?

_____
People, don't type what you chose. It's useless and creates spam. You voted so no need to spam this thread with this information.

Last edited:

ASHtw

Jan 9, 2012
:good:Thanx for asking..I want MIUI style rom but speed is matter so any rom with superfast.

AgroCPU

Aug 15, 2013
Cologne
AOSP would be cool ... or maybe vaniraosp if thats possible ... but at the moment i´m still waiting for a new coax cable -__- ... btw really good work @lozohcum ... it´s a big wonder that we have kk soon ...

yusharap

Jun 13, 2013
Medan
SlimKat or AOSP is looks too mainstream ROM same as CM :LOL

Sent from my Xperia J using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Development of CM11 is doing well so far. I may start working on the second project parallelly so you can chooses which rom you would like to have on XJ.
    (all roms 4.4.2)
    OmniRom - very nice new rom with many features. Made by one leading devs in xda. Good support.
    ChameleonOS - rom which has unique theme engine taken from MIUI and modified. Nice UI, themes, customization. Poor support, may be time consuming to port it.
    SlimKat - CM11 based rom, slimmed with dark UI, some more features are added. It may be pretty fast on XJ. Not bad support.

I can't promise I will develop a rom you choose. I may not have a time but I want to know how much people will use it if I do.
    If only few people are want it I'm not going to port any more rom, I will stop on CM11.

It depends mostly on the ammount of people here.
    Source of ChameleonOS is downloaded and I've made one test build.

Vote if you're XJ user.
    And please don't post useless things here, don't ask about CM11, bugs and other devices. Only questions about roms in poll.

Update:

Sorry I forgot to add AOSP. I can work on AOSP too.
    I didn't know where to puth that information so writing here:

Very probably I will try to port MIUI v6 to Xperia J. Of course MIUI 6 isn't releasead yet but I saw some screenshots and maybe this version will be more light than MIUI 5 which was very laggy and ram consuming.
    I'm downloading SlimKat source and will try to build it.
    I wanted to make OmniRom but SlimKat may work better than CM11, we will see.
    But build enviroment is f***** up.
    Compiled package is incomplete.

I'm trying again with SlimKat after I found out that OmniRoms is not firendly source.

If SlimKat has no additional errors (comparing to CM11) then should have better performance. I'm compiling whole rom with Linaro toolchains.
    If u can, work on SlimKat **