Official support for Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus and ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and P6810 )

Search This thread

juniorhxcx

Mar 14, 2012
São Paulo
Xiaomi Poco F3
First I 'm sorry for this my English!

We know that the Galaxy SII is one of the most popular gadgets that have , and even receive several Customs Roms , even the hardware the same as not being friendly with the developer apparently , but the success and quality of ROMs is incredible .

Because of this , came through this post , ask for them to give attention to the 7-inch Tablet from Samsung , especially the Plus series, which has a great hardware , even for the times , briefly have the same CPU and GPU Galaxy SII .

Because of this , I may be wrong , but I believe the quality of this team of developers, who could reuse much of the code of the Galaxy SII adapting to these devices .

We do have some Customs unofficial ROMs , but none of them reached the level of being fully functional ( Wifi , 3G , Mass Storage , FC , ​​etc. ) , some things always have problems that hinder normal use . Have stayed up jealous of other devices that receive Roms officers enjoy an amazing quality even in Beta ( Nightly ) state until I was already regretting having bought my appliance, although it helps me a lot with my studies , and I hope to finish programming languages ​​and start working with Android and also help others .

So I fortifico my application to work with these Tablets 7 " which is still an Android 4.4.2 Kitkat would run smoothly , and I guarantee that has a mass of users that would be happy to enjoy a lightweight , functional , beautiful ROM , . everything the Kitkat has to offer will be even great, please affix these devices : Galaxy Tab Plus 7 " and 7.7 " ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and O6810 ) .

juniorhxcx

Mar 14, 2012
São Paulo
Xiaomi Poco F3
First, thanks for your feedback!

The problem I do not know how to do it. I'm just a beginner in programming, which still kills in simple things, but very curious.

There is information about the difficulties that Daniel is having to develop, if relevant would like to take a look, because we need help to keep these alive Tablets:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593657

Last edited: